chapter 14

Author's pov

It has been already fifteen days of Aditya's and Akanksha's marriage.

It was an usual day like always and Aditya was getting ready for his office.

"Jaan where is my blazer? " He yelled muting his phone call.

But he didn't get any reply from Akanksha.

"You do one thing, send Mr.Sharma to the factory and you check in the warehouse"he barked on his PA.

"Yaar kahan ho tum "he muttered to himself and went to closet.

As he entered he got to see the most beautiful sight of his whole life.

There is Akanksha standing in her blouse and peticoat making the pleats of her saree in hurry.

" Fuck"seeing her he cursed and this was heard by Akanksha.

She immediately looked up and saw her husband looking towards her in the mirror.
She shivered seeing him staring at her and said "mein..woh...mein woh bas ane hin wali thi bas ... Ye.. Ye saree bas... " While stammering.

While Aditya was looking her from top to bottom. He looked at her waist which will fit in his hands like gloves . Her deep white navel, he licked his lips seeing that. He saw her moulds cover with blouse going up and down due to nervousness.

She stopped when she saw Aditya coming near her slowly.

He came near her and turned her
towards him. He looked in her eyes and then at her lips. He crashed his lips to hers ad she was shocked by his sudden action. She stayed still closed her eyes while not opening her lips. Aditya pressed her waist side and she opened her mouth in shock. Aditya easily got the entrance. He tasted every corner of her mouth. After feeling that She was going out of breath he left her mouth.

He pressed his forehead with hers. After sometime both looked in each other's eyes. She hugged him shyly.

"Hmm, your lips are more sweeter than your handmade kheer. " He teased her.

"Adiiii" She blushed and also got embrassed.

"Achha achha thik hai, ab yeh batao tum itni jaldi jaldi mein saree kyu pehen rahi thi" Aditya asked.

"Mein toh shanti se pehen rahi thi saree par aap hi chikh ne lage, isliye jaldi jaldi pehen rahi thi taki apko apki blazer de saku"
She replied.

"Koi baat nahi tum saree pehno mein khud hi apna blazer le jata hun. " He said and moved towards his cupboard.

"Waise tumhare uss patli kamar pe jo til hai .....hayee...usne toh mera dil le liya " He said while searching his blazer.

She became totally red after hearing his comment.

They both descended the stairs together holding each others hand .
Akanksha's pov
Everyone was sitting on the dinning room doing their breakfast.

"Aagye tum dono ,aao baitho"
Maa said

We both sat to do our breakfast when chachi said "bhabi parso  gangaur  hai, toh mein  soch rahi thi ki saari tayari shuru kar dete hai"

"Haan maa choti sahi keh rahi hai , taiyariya shuru kardein kya? " Maa asked to dadi

"Hmm, shuru kardo aur waise bhi humari pota bahu aur Rajasthan ki Maharani ka ye pehla gangur hai. Toh sab kuch dhoom dham se hona chahiye " Dadi ordered .

Our breakfast was disturbed by Aditya's phone call. He talked with his PA I think and then said

"Umm.. Dadaji, papa mujhe kuch urgent kaam se kal hi delhi ke nikal na hoga "

Before anyone can reply dadi said "Tu kahin nahi jayega , kal se gangaur ki taiyariya shuru hongi. Aur teri biwi ka yeh pehla gangaur hai shadi ke baad . Tu Adhiraj ya phir Abhisekh ko bhej de "

"Dadi aisa nahi ho sakta, kyunki uss meeting mein mera hona jaruri hai warna mein inn dono mein se kisi ek ko bhej chuka hota " Adi requested dadi.

"Nivedita, Aditya agar keh raha hai toh jaruri hoga isliye tum usse jane do, Aditya tum jaao kal par jaldi kaam khatam karke lautna. " Dadaji ordered him.

"Ji dadaji, accha hum chalte hain." Saying this Aditya left for office with Abhishek and Adhiraj.

Dadaji, papa and chachu also went towards garden for their own time.

After hearing about Aditya going to Delhi I was not feeling well.

But leaving all my thoughts aside  we all ladies settled in the huge hall and Dadi informed us that tomorrow all relatives are also coming for gangaur. The function will be celebrated with whole family. Maa said everything about gangaur rituals in detail.

The day went away like as usual .