chapter 26

It has been 4 days since Aditya's men are torturing Mr and Mrs Aggrawal but they are not opening their mouth.

Today at last they called Aditya.
But Aditya also had to go to Akanksha's school as a chief guest as a big function is arranged there . So he decided he will go to the warehouse later.

Akanksha had already went to school in the morning as she is the one who had the responsibility to organised the event.

At xyz school
The event was held in the big conference hall of the school.
Comfortable fancy couches are placed for chief guest, guest , principal, teachers, students and parents .

Thousands of students and teachers with already present in between the huge crowd of people Aditya's men were also present.

The security was very tight and they all were connected to each other through Bluetooth.

People were talking with each other and gossiping about anything and everything. Students were talking and shouting.
Suddenly everything became silent as the Lion🔥entered into the hall with his bodyguards.
He scanned the full hall. Everyone is bowing their heads in front of their Hukum. He gave a curt nod to all keeping his cold look on face and took his place.

Everyone also Took their places.

Soon the event started with lots of wishes and happiness.
All this while Aditya's eyes we're only searching for one person.

Suddenly fell on his jaan who was standing just few metres away from the stage.
she looked so happy to see that everything is going well.

She found Aditya looking towards her so she smiled at him

After sometime Aditya went on the stage and announced to give scholarship for next year three years those who fetch above 90 marks. He was distributing some prizes when the sound of fire and someone's screaming gained everyone 's attention. The crowd started running here and there. The man who was standing near the window also started running away as he saw that Aditya's men were coming for him.

Aditya stood still there as he saw his love falling down due to the bullet which she took above her heart to save him.

Because the bullet was actually for Aditya. When Akanksha saw someone pointing his target at Aditya, she ran in front of him and took the bullet.

As he came to his senses,
"Akanksha!!!! " Aditya screamed and ran towards her.

By the time Abhishek and Adhiraj reached their bhabi sa, Aditya rushed and took her in his arms.

"Akanksha, jaan kuch nhi hoga ! Aankhe khuli rakhla please baby"
Aditya told her as he repeatedly patted his cheeks to keep him conscious.

"I.... I. Lov.. e... Y... Ou.. A.di " She whispered and closed her eyes.
Aditya hugged her close and stood up taking her in his arms.
He ran outside the school.

"GADDI LAO JALDI!!! " Aditya shouted at his men

Soon the car came and he sat in back seat with Akanksha.
Adhiraj sat in passenger seat and Abhishek started driving.

"Jaan kuch nhi hoga! Kuch nhi hoga "
He was chanting repeatedly and kissing her whole face.
They crossed the 30 minutes route in 5 minutes only.
They reached the hospital and Soon doctors came into her to the operation theatre.

Soon everyone in the family reached hospital. Deepak also came there with Nitish.

Deepak came near Adhiraj and asked "chutki "
Adhiraj signalled
him towards the ICU .
Deepak came forward and tried to look at  Akanksha through the gass on the door, but was unable to see her due to the curtains between them.

Nitish came and hugged Deepak.Deepak held his hand and stood there with him while looking at the operation theatre
Chitra devi went towards her son and embraced him. Aditya hugged his mother and cried bitterly. She lovingly caressed his head and consoled him.

Nayana devi held Nivedita devi strong  and said "aap sab dekhna Akanksha bahut jaldi thik honayegi. She will surely recover soon. "

All stayed there and prayed for her recovery.

It's been 4 hours since the operation started . The operation soon completed and the doctor came out.
Everyone stood and asked them about Akanksha, they replied
"Hukum rani sa had made it. It was one of the very complicated operations I have ever had. The  part which was hit was the nerve which connected the heart with brain and with God 's will she made it. But she is in coma right now . "

"When will she regain consciousness? " Asked Aditya  . He just wanted her near him all right.

"It can't be said  right now. It is all gods wish and her will power...
You can meet her once she is shifted to the private ward " Saying this doctors left.