chapter 27

As doctors said Akanksha was shifted to a private ward .
Everyone let Aditya meet her first .

Aditya 's pov

As I entered the room, I saw my jaan attached with all the wires and machines , looking so pale

I sat near her and held her hand in mine.

"Please uth jaao na jaan. Tumhe pata hai na tumhare bina mein nhi jee sakta.please! " I pleaded her while tears were rolling down my eyes.

"You know what those fool doctors said that they don't know when will you wake up.But i know tum mujhse gussa ho.
I promise you jaan I will not kill that Vicky easily. I will torture him like hell, after that only I will come to you. And then only you will wake up and hug me right " I said in full anger

I wiped my face immediately stood . I looked at her and all I could think how I will kill kill that Vicky cruelly.

I kissed her forehead and left from her room.
I asked doctors to shift her to the palace. They agreed as they know the consequences to deny me.

"Adhiraj I want a very tight security for Akanksha "

"Only doctors , nurses and family members are allowed. Also Doctors and nurses should be heavily guarded when they enter her room. " I ordered

"Ok bhai "

"Abhishek , I hope meine tumse jo kaam diya tha woh pura ho chuka hoga " I asked
"Ji bhai , vicky ka pata mil gaya hai. Woh abhi Goa mein apne ek farmhouse mein chup ke baitha hai " Abhishek said

" Toh humari sawari ke nikalne ki taiyari karo. Aur haan mere uss kans mama aur uski patni ko bhi leke chalo " I ordered.

After some minutes only Aditya left for goa with her brothers in his private helicopter.

In Goa, Aggrawal Farm house
Vicky was informed by his men that Akanksha is shot dead. So now he sleeping soundly after enjoying a very good sex time.

Suddenly a bucket of hot water fell on him making him woke up.He screamed as he felt his skin burn and sat up on his bed.
He looked around to see Aditya's men were standing around him with guns and torture devices.

He looked at the door to see Aditya standing there with fire in his eyes  .

Aditya walked towards Vicky , making him shiver.

He remembered how his jaan fell down due to the gun shot.

Aditya punched harshly on his face . He punched him again and again until Vicky's face was all red with blood.

Vicky was screaming for help.
Grabbing a knife from his men Aditya chopped Vicky's fingers one by one.first in hand then in legs.

Aditya felt very much contentment hearing his screamings.

"Because of you only my jaan is now in coma. Because of you she is not talking to me" Aditya shouted on him

Aditya slashed his chest, his arms his legs, cut his ears of ,stabbed his thighs ,chopped his feet and hands , chopped his tongue and broke his teeths .
The screamings can be heard in the whole house.

Blood was dripping from vicky's every part of the body . At last Aditya cut his private part and ended Vicky's chapter for always.

He said his guard to burn his body with bed. He also burned the clothes that has Vicky's blood.

He took a good bath and sanitized himself and left with Mr and Mrs Aggrawal.
While returning Aditya made a truck puch their car faking it as an accident.

After that he left for his home with his brothers in their private helicopter.

As soon as he reached the mahal he directly went to his jaan . He sat beside her caressing her hairs.

"Tumhare  Adi ne uska wada nibhaya ab tumhari baari please aankhe khol do jaan " Saying this he kissed her forehead and slept
beside her in the sitting position only.