chapter 29

There is full mature scene further. Skip it if you are uncomfortable
After sometime Aditya came near his room. He opened the door to see his room beautifully decorated with scented candles and flowers.

As he entered he saw her jaan sitting on beautifully decorated bed in red saree looking as beautiful as always

As he entered he saw her jaan sitting on beautifully decorated bed in red saree looking as beautiful as always. Her face was covered with her pallu.

He closed the door making Akanksha shiver

He went towards her and removed her dupatta to see her beautiful face. Her eyes are downwards due to shyness.

He held her chin and kissed her forehead.

He went near her ear and said "are you sure about this jaan? "
making her shiver.

She nodded her head still not looking at him.

"I want words " He said huskily

"y... Yes . I want to be yours by every means " She said
The next second his attacked her lips kissing the hell out of them.
Being out of breath he left her lips and went down towards her neck while kissing her. Aditya nuzzled his face in her neck giving wet kisses.
He bit her collar bone giving her a hickey and sucked there immediately. Aditya removed her jewellery leaving mangalsutra which was lying on her chest.
He slowly removed the dupatta from her chest which was heaving up and down due to nervousness.

He kissed near her chest. He kissed her again slowly and licked her whole face to her neck making her moan.

He slowly opened her blouse hook from back creating a havock inside her. He pulled the strings of her blouse , but the blouse still covered her breasts. He was going to pull it from front but she held it  tight due to nervousness.
He cupped her face and said
"Jaan you are the most beautiful angel I have seen in my life. Don't hide yourself from me. Let me love you. But if you don't want it now we can stop it now "
She slowly removed her hands from her blouse letting it fall, blushing hard.

He looked at her bate breasts without even blinking . His eyes we're having pure lust and love.

He kissed her and started sucking on her cleavage while holding her hands above her head. He slowly went towards her mounds and kissed them.