chapter 23

After a week
It has been a week since Akanksha is working as a teacher. Akanksha now coming with driver from school which is appointed by Aditya.

It is 6 in the morning and Akanksha was running behind with a plate of aloo paratha in hands behind Aditya. As today Aditya have an early morning meeting and he is getting ready for it.

"Adi aap muh kholiye , bas ek aur bite phir khatam " Akanksha said

"Jaan meri tie nhi bandh rahi hai aur tumhe khane ki padi hai " He said getting irritated due to his tie

"Offo mein bandh dungi aap ye kha lijiye bas " She requested and he ate it.

After that Akanksha did his tie.

"Jaan aaj tum driver ke saath chali jana laut te wakt mein le aaunga " He said

"Aap tension mat lijiye mein chali jaungi aap apni meeting achhe se puri karna , bye " Saying this she kissed

"Pata nahi tum na hoti toh kya hota, I love you" He said and kissed her cheeks

"I love you too " She replied
"Bye " He said and went to his office.

After some time all came in the dinning hall to do there breakfast .
Seeing Akanksha coming alone dada ji asked her "Akanksha beta, Aditya kahan hai? "

" Dada ji unka aaj ek important meeting tha morning mein toh isliye woh aur Abhiraj jaldi chale gaye " She said

While doing their breakfast Adhiraj said " Bhabi maa mein aapko chod dunga school"

"Nahi nahi devarji aap kyun tension le rahe hain mein driver ke saath chali jaunga " Akanksha replied

"Par bhabi... " He was saying but Akanksha denied
" Aap tension na le mein driver ke saath chali jaungi, mera khana bhi hogaya.mein chalti hun" Saying this she left for school

While going her car's tire gets punctured. So the driver said
"Hukum Rani sa, aap andar hi baithiye mein tire check karta hun. Shayad  puncture hogaya hai "

"Thik hai driver kaka " She said.

The drive came out of the to check the tire. It was punctured.
So he went towards the  car's window and said "Hukum rani sa tire puncture hogaya hai, mein tire change karta hu . Aap thoda wait karengi please "

"Jarur kaka app aram se kaam kijiye " She said

The driver came to change the tire when someone shut his mouth with one hand and injected on his neck.

The driver gets fainted. After some time.

Akanksha came out of the car as  it has been very late. She came on the back side of the car to see the driver fainted.

She was shocked. Before she can do anything someone  injected her on her neck making her faint. While fainting she only whispered "Adi"

The person who had injected her shot the driver . He tied her hands and legs , put her in his jeep and left with his gang.

In the afternoon
Aditya is waiting in front of Akanksha's work place . The school bell rang and all the students came running towards their parents. He waited for almost thirty minutes but Akansha didn't came.

So he went inside the school to check. He went towards a teacher and asked " Mam , Madam Akanksha ke classes khatam ho chuke hain na? "

"Hukum sa khamma ghani,Rani sa toh aaj school nahi aayi hai " The teacher asked

" Kya, par woh toh ghar se school ke liye nikli thi. Aise kaise ho sakta hai " He asked being tensed

" Hukum sa hum sach keh rahe hain. Rani sa nhi ayi hain aaj " She replied

He immediately called at home.
"Maa  kya Akanksha aaj school ke liye ghar se nikli thi ? "

" Haan beta woh toh nikli thi par driver laut ke nhi aya hai. Kyun kya hua? " She asked.

" Shit" He cut the call while cursing under  his breathe. He ran out and  started his car. He went on the road in which Akanksha daily used to travel to her school

After sometime he reached near his car.. He saw the driver shot dead. Near him he saw a sling bag which Akanksha used to  carry.
He got worried for his love and  blamed himself for all this. He thought in which condition she must be in. He punched the car in anger.

He looked around for any clue to get a toothpick there with  a ring having V symbol.

He tried to remember to whom this ring belong to . He was angered more after remembering whose ring is that.

His eyes we're bloodshot due to anger.

"Tune issbar bahot bada paap kiya hai, tujhe khud nhi pata tu ne kis pe haath dala hai. Tune meri jaan ko mujhse chinne ki koshish ki hai . Mein tujhe issbaar jaan se mardunga v...... " He said looking at the ring.