chapter 21

At around 12 am all the village ladies gathered at the gate of the palace as this is a long time custom that the royal family ladies also joined them at customs of gangaur.
Finally all the ladies took the idol and kept on their heads and moved towards the procession . Aditya who was observing all these with his brother and other gents said they are walking there kms with these and widened his eyes....

The procession goes through the village and ends at a lake where all the clay idols will be immersed ladies singing the songs and some ladies perform traditional Ghoomar dance. Akanksha also danced while singing with other ladies.

Aditya and Akanksha together perform the Pooja at lake and then finally immersed the idol in the lake and both wish for each others well being .

At night when both Akanksha and Aditya by resting in the room . Aditya stood up from his bed and went towards his cupboard . He came with two envelopes in it and gave it to Akanksha.
" this is for you, your gangaur gift
From me " He said

" I haven't asked for it, then why" She said

"Kyunki muje dena hai, ab lo aur dekho kya hai andar " He said
She took both of the envelopes from him

She opened one of to get a job offer from the most popular school of that place as a dance teacher. She got tears in her eyes and hugged him immediately.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you so much" She said

"Achha ab dusra wala toh kholo" He said

She opened second one, to get a permission letter to open her own dance academy. She cried more and more in happiness.

" Aree baba mein tumhe khush karne ke liye ye laya aur tum ho ki ro rahi ho " He said

"Toh kya karu, ....mere khushi ke ansu ....ruk hi nhi...rahe hain" She said while hiccuping

"Tum bhi na, achha suno tum chaho toh kal se join kar sakti ho. Aur rahi baat academy ki toh uske liye thoda time toh lagega. Toh bolo Kal se join karogi " He asked

She nodded with teary eyes and a sweet smile.

"Ab rona band karo " He said and wiped her tears.

She looked at him lovingly and smashed her lips on him.
He was shocked by her sudden action and stilled.

Not getting any respond from him Akanksha thought that he didn't liked it. So she was going to leave when he pulled her towards him and grab her fragile waist tightly in a strong grip. He smacked his lips over her.
He tuged her hairs into a fist and pulled her more which resulted their chests colliding with each other.

After sometime they broke the moment and hugged while breathing heavily.

He said huskily in her ear " Baby, I don't think I can control myself anymore "

"Then don't control " She said shyly.

He asked her again"are you sure?"

"I love you Adi. I love you more than anything. I love you so much" She confessed

"Say again " He asked

"I love you adi " She said

"Say again"

"I love you Adi, I love you, I love you" She said smilingly

"I love you too Jaan, I love you so much " He shouted and picked her up in air.

"I love you, I love you, I love you so so much " He said while spinning her.

"Bas.... Bass.. Niche utariye , mera sar chakra raha hai " She shouted

"Opps  .. Sorry " He said placing her down.

Both hugged each other  and state like that for a while

After sometime Aditya said " I know jaan tum ready ho par mein humara first time humesha ke liye yaadgar banana chahta hun. Bilkul special . Isliye aaj nahi aur waise bhi aaj tum already thaki hui ho. Ab chalo sojate hain. Kal se aapko school bhi toh jana hai madam sahiba"

"Hmmm" She said and both of them slept in each other's embrace soundly unaware of the fact that a big storm is coming in their life.