Persona Part 2 (Chapter 81)

Start from the beginning

You: I can't believe I shared a body with someone like you.

Kage: You know... I used to think everything was all sunshine and rainbows... But after knowing that everyone was fake... Everyone was just a tool to be used. I had no more reservations about hiding behind a mask to satisfy everyone. Everyone and everything will satisfy me!

You: What are you saying..?

Kage: The memories of my life have made you confused.

You:..!

Kage: Growing up... Before the whole incident, I used my status and power to bring everyone down to their knees! Everyone feared me. The people I called "friends" just wanted to use me so I would give them money. Girls threw themselves at me for money! I hated it... Despised being treated like some bug that people can mock and use!

You: Kage...

Kage: NO! NO MORE! I REFUSE! I won't make the same mistakes again...! And I didn't...! So I let girls flaunt me and gave them what they wanted and they gave me what I wanted. And then I tossed them aside.. Ruining their images and status so that they would feel the same shame as I did! Those stupid bitches didn't know the dirt and shit I brought to them! *Laughs wildly* I used every one I could... Until that day... I was trapped by some stupid gang all because I put them down... They had enough and decided to teach me a lesson. They hit me until I could barely stand. I hated it! I hated them! I wanted the pain to stop! I didn't want any of it! And just like that... You appeared in my life... The Shadow Persona... Kage. Using your power I fought back... Putting all of them in the hospital, making sure they regret ever crossing me! But the power was too much and I fell unconscious and that is when I was brought to Japan.

You: So everything wasn't as it was...

Kage: Your memories were just rewritten to satisfy your stupid childish thoughts and feelings. That is when they came and decided to make me stronger.

You: Who?

Kage: That Dark Knight. Him and his boss. They were able to reach me in my state. I spoke with them and in return, they would make me stronger, able to retain control with this power. The power of a Persona. I agreed and so they used you to carry out their dirty work. Training my body and training my Persona to become stronger and making their enemies go away. However... I realized that I was just going to be a tool for them all the same... So...! I hid my true intentions!

You: What are you talking about!?

Kage: You know our destiny was more than just this! With all of this power and my awakening! I will become stronger than both of them! I will wipe them out and take over everything! I will rule this country and this world! With this power, I will destroy all those who stand in my way! 

You: Then you were the one killing me this whole time.

Kage: After you started to stray from your goal. They decided to give you a special "Disease" that without taking a special "Medicine" you would die a painful death.

You: The medicine...you...

Kage: They made me a disease within you that was slowly eating you up from the inside. And the medicine that they gave you was just a suppressant of your own Persona.

You: That means..!

Kage: That is right... You have been feeding me power this entire time. Every time you took those pills. I was getting stronger and coming back better than before. Until the day I would take over and retain my power once more! Until you met that bitch in the lab coat!

You: T..Takemi!?

Kage: She didn't know why the pills were designed that way but she reduced the strength while treating me! So I needed to act as fast as I could to make you lose control. And the moment you did, I would be able to take over. Didn't it feel odd that you would feel joy in killing? Wasn't it odd that whenever you took those pills in this place you would feel like a different person? It was all me..! And once I dispose of you, I will have them give me the cure to the poison that is in the body still.