Epilogue

Louis POV

Time had passed. Seasons had come and gone. Freddie had two birthdays and he's 9 now. Today is the twins first birthday.

**April 1 year ago**

RING! RING!

I silence my phone and pull Harry closer to me. It rings again and I toss it to the floor. Again. Who the hell is calling? I roll over and look around for it. I find it as the call is sent to voicemail.

"3am. Seriously." I place my phone back on the table and Harry pulls me back to him.

"Too early. Ignore it."

I close my eyes again but...RING! RING!

I grab my phone and swipe the green button with a bit of anger. "IT'S 3AM! I DON'T CARE WHO YOU ARE IT'S TOO EARLY! GO BACK TO..."

"Louis. It's time."

"Mike?" Harry opens one eye and looks at me.

"TIME LOUIS! TIME!"

He keeps repeating it and then I wake up completely. "Shit. It's time." I hang up on him and jump out of the bed falling on my face. "HARRY UP! I'LL GET FRED! GET DRESSED AND GET IN THE CAR NOW!"

He stares at me from his side of the bed. "It's 3am Lou. What's..."

"It's time. Mike said it's time. LET'S GO!"

He takes in my words then his eyes comically jump out of his face. He's out of the bed and getting dressed when I'm running into Fred's room.

"FRED!" I turn on his light and he tosses his pillow at me. I catch it and toss it back to him. "Up now. Aunt Gemma is having the babies."

He sits up and rubs his hands over his face. He got that from Harry. He stumbles around his room getting ready. I take the stairs two at a time and grab the car keys from the dish by the door. My boys come running down the stairs quickly after me. We all get in the car and make our way to the hospital. We make it in an hour and a half. Harry carries Fred through the lobby and we go to the nurses station.

"Gemma Styles." I say calmly.

"My sister is having his babies."

I hit my head on the desk then look at Harry next to me. He's bouncing up and down. I place my hand on his shoulder and hold him in his place.

"Labor and delivery. Take the elevator to the 5th floor. They will direct you from there." I nod and she smiles at us. "Congratulations."

I turn Harry and walk him to the elevator keeping my hands on his shoulders. The doors open on the 5th floor and a nurse shows us to her room.

"FUCK THEM! I'M NOT DOING THIS!"

I hear Gemma yell through the door. Harry freezes. I open the door and go around him but grab his hand to bring my boys with me.

"Mike. Gemma." I go next to her to kiss her cheek. She hits me.

"You. You want these babies you push them out!"

I laugh. "I would but I can't. Have they given you the drugs yet?"

"There's drugs?!" She gasps.

I nod. "Wait here."

I go back outside after sitting a frozen Harry in a chair. Freddie takes my hand and follows me. I ask the nurse for her doctor and he comes to the room a few minutes later. I ask for the drugs for Gemma and he checks to make sure she's far enough along. She is so after having us all step out for 10 minutes she's a completely different person. I grab the statue that is Harry and place him from one chair to another.