"Good evening Kyoya." she greeted him as she entered then shut the door. He glanced up at her before going to his work. "Shouldn't you be preparing for your fight?" she asked him as she approached his desk. "I'm finishing some reports for the headmaster." he answered her simply. "Sit on the couch I'll be done soon." he promised. The truth was he wanted to spend some time with her before his fight especially because he didn't like not being at school with her.

Sakura took a seat on the couch and waited for Hibari to finish. She saw his latest novel on the coffee table, picked it up, and began reading it. She got through about two chapters before the book was taken from her. She looked up to see Hibari behind her and the couch. "This is mine," he told her. She frowned at him. "I was reading that." He frowned at her. "I'm done with my reports. The fight is going to start soon." Sakura nodded and got up.

They made their way out of the committee room and headed down the stairs of the school building. Hibari held Sakura's hand down the hallways but was forced to let her go when they had to descend the stairs. Sakura was used to Hibari dragging her around now so she didn't blush anymore when he held her hand but then he stopped at the doors to exit the building. "Kyoya?" she asked him confused. He turned and looked at her. "I will finish this fight quickly so stay out of the way." he told her firmly. She smiled at him. "I won't cause trouble." she promised him. He nodded his head satisfied with that answer and then let her hand go as he opened the door to the school building.

They rounded the corner only to hear Yamamoto's voice. "Well, here's the main star of today." he said looking at Hibari. Sakura walked behind him and waved at the group. Hibari caught up to them and frowned, "Why have you all gathered here?" "What the you..."Gokudera said, getting pissed off with Hibari's attitude. "Now, now... well...we're..."Yamamoto tripped over his words. "Here to support you." Ryohei answered the question. Hibari hummed. "You're an eyesore. If you're not gone in the next second, I'll bite you all to death." he warned them. "What the hell did you say?! You just pissed me off something fierce!" Ryohei yelled. "Now, now let's all calm down." Yamamoto tried to appease the prefect. "We're just coincidentally passing by, see? Don't mind us Hibari. Okay?"

Sakura sighed, Hibari really didn't want anyone else there other than her it seemed. A loud thumping sound was heard causing both Hibari and Sakura to turn around. Hibari stepped up so he was now in front of Sakura. His own way of protecting her and keeping her away from danger. "So, that's the one," Hibari said with a smirk on his face. He pulled out his tonfa. "All I have to do is bite you to death."

The group was led to the battlegrounds. "Here?" Ryohei asked, surprised. "This is it..." Gokudera said, amazed. Sakura wasn't too close to the group but she could hear what they were saying. Her eyes were on Hibari who was standing in a large gated field, the Vaira member on the opposite side of him. "Yes, This is the field for the cloud guardian's battle. The Cloud Ground." The twins explained.

The field was not only fenced off but there was barbed wire winded in loops at the top. "What did you do to the sports field?" Ryohei asked, shocked. There were also a couple automatic guns in the field facing the guardians. "Gatling guns?" Gokudera said, shocked. "The mission of the cloud guardian is to be the aloof drifting cloud who protects the family from an independent standpoint, and whom nothing can ever bind." One of the creepy twins explained. They explained the field in a little more detail to prepare the guardians for their battle.

"Isn't that totally a battlefield?" Ryohei asked, scared for his classmate. "If you're scared, run away." Levi from the Varia said. Sakura glanced over at the weird facial hair man. Gokudera, Ryohei, and Yamamoto turned to look at them. "Just like your boss did." he taunted the Vongola children. Belphegor let out his signature laugh. "Fuck you. The boss didn't run away, asshole" Gokudera countered. Yamamoto laughed it off. "It's just, there's no need for Tsuna to be here." his face got serious. "Because, Hibari is our ace. He won't lose."