Getting changed, we both got settled in my apartment, snuggling deeper into our pillows as the movie started to play just as there was a knock on the door.

"I'll get it." He said and I paused the movie as Aaron went to see who came at this time.

"Ronny? Who is it?" I called out and he came back a few moments later.

"Who was it?" I asked when he shrugged.

"Some guy named Mark... Do you know anyone of the sort?" He asked when I frowned.

"Not that I know of, no. Why?"

"He asked if this was Isabelle Edward's apartment. I said it was." He said and I shrugged.

"I'll ask the landlord if he had sent someone. Tomorrow." Aaron said and I nodded, shrugging off the weird feeling as we played the movie once again.

Why does that name sound familiar?

* * *

That was six months ago.

"Alright, pass me the button." I hold my hand out and Aaron places the last button in my palm as I work on the tux I was designing for him.

"Aaaaand done!" I yelled, throwing my arms up in the air and gave Aaron a high five.

"Wow, this is amazing!" He said excited, looking at his tux with big eyes before picking me up in his arms and twirling me in the air while I squealed.

"Thank you!" He pecked my forehead, a big toothy smile fixed permanently on his face.

"Now, I'll see you in the evening, madam?" He asked cheekily, bowing to me when I giggled.

"You will, my fine sir." I mimicked him, doing a little curtsy as I helped him take the tux back to his place.

"Thanks once again Isa, see you tonight!" He yelled.

"See you!" I yelled back, both of us slamming our doors shut at the same time as I flop onto my bed, utterly exhausted.

"God that was tiring." I mumble into my pillow, placing an alarm for two hours and within minutes, I'm off to a dreamless slumber.

* * *

Now, I'm getting ready for dinner in a hurry because I overslept just as my phone rings.

"Hello?" I answer the call in a haste when a throat is cleared on the other side.

"Belle, how are you?" Lance asks when I sigh, putting on my earrings.

"I'm okay, considering everything." I say and hear his hum.

"Are you going somewhere?"

"You could say that..." I trail off, huffing when I can't get the bloody earring in.

"Where are you off to?" He asked as I punch my fist in the air after successfully putting on my jewelry.

"Uh.. dinner, with Aaron." I say breathless, brushing out my newly dyed white hair and wince when my fingers get tangled in them.

You might be wondering where the hell did white come from after pastel pink. Well, let's just say I've been being a bit too spontaneous. Also because I'm in hiding.

"Alright, well, I just wanted to ask how you were doing." He said when I hummed, slipping on my shoes just as there was a knock on my door.

"Shit, he's here. Can I call you later?" I ask.