Love~ (Pt. 2)

No one's POV:
Fuck starting from the beginning cause enid was literally about to claim Wednesday. But she wanted it to be meaningful in a moment that was hectic.

They were already naked. Enids mouth on Wednesdays clit, and her trying to hide the urge to moan. Enid knew what Wednesday wanted and she to wanted that but if she wanted to play games then Enid will play. She did a slow painful lick starting from her entrance all the way to her clit.

"Fuck Enid please" Wednesday begged

"Please?" Enid teased meeting Wednesdays face once again.

"Please fuck me enid"

And what can enid do but deliver her lovers needs?

She pushed one finger inside the smaller girl. Pumping at a painfully slow pace. Wednesday shivered and her hands gripped the sheets. Throwing her head back once more.

"Enid more p-please"

"You got it Mrs Addams" Enid said smirking.

Wednesdays head snapped forward and glared at Enid.

"Do not refer to me as " Mrs" i am not yet married. Until we are bonded for life you may call me as you please but until then refrain from using nam-"

Enid had inserted two more fingers into Wednesday which had three pumping in and out. "Oh I'm sorry we're you saying something?" Enid grinned while Wednesdays mouth fell open once more, eye brows furrowed as the feeling was intense. Enid went to Wednesdays ear as she whispered "come on baby you can cum on my fingers''

What followed was Wednesday screaming Enid's name while Enid sunk her sharp teeth in Wednesdays pale skin.

"FUCK!" Wednesday yelled while Enid cleaned the blood off of her lovers neck.

"I love you Wednesday" Enid said and kissed the small girl.

"I love you more Enid soon to be Addams." Wednesday said with a smirk. And Enid squealed and cuddled the small girl till they both fell asleep.

AUTHORS NOTE

YALL ITS BEEN A WHILEER sorry loll