Addams family jet (Pt. 2) and the estate

No one's POV:

*Enid and Wednesday are currently in the jet bathroom having the hottest makeout session suddenly a knock. Wednesday answers, after the short conversation she tells Enid "let's play a game mi amor"*

Enid's eyes widen by the shorter girls words but she pulls Wednesday by her checkered sweater "what's the game?" Enid says right above the goth girls lips. The short girl says "let's see how long you last before you beg for my touch, if you succeed I will do what you desire, if you do not you will have to satisfy your desires by your own doings." The taller girl wanted to win and make Wednesday lose for the first time. She backs away from the goth girl and says "Challenge accepted" the shorter girl replies "So be it" she walks out and Enid is left there.

The rest of the jet ride was torture for Enid. Why? Because Wednesday was teasing her by rubbing her inner thigh, whispering dirty statements in her ear, even moving there lips so close but no touch.

This went on for an eternity well that's what Enid thought. They finally landed Lurch got out first then thing a few mins after Enid and Wednesday, and of course her parents. Soon everything was packed and they got into the car, the drive was 30 mins away and this was yet another 30 mins of torture for Enid.

Enid couldn't stop Wednesday so she decided to lay her head on shorter girls shoulder and fall asleep.

Wednesday Addams POV:

Enid has fallen asleep, she looks very comfortable and I will not dare to move even an inch. We still have 10 minutes before we arrive till our destination so I will not wake her knowing she is very tired from all the teasing I been doing.

*10 minutes pass*

I nudge my shoulder knowing the slightest movement I do will wake her "Enid we are here."  She lifts her head from my shoulder and looks out the window. Her jaw falls agape as she looks at my family home, she turns to me as her mouth was still wide open "Wens, you grew up in this?!" I respond with "Of course I did if not I would have erased my whole existence."

"Mannn you are so luckyyy" Enid whines. We finally step out of the car and Lurch is bring our luggage to my room where I will be sleeping and Enid will be sleeping in the guest room.

I hope she will enjoy her stay, and I hope my family will be bearable. Let's just say "I'm hoping for the best"

Authors Note:
HEY GUYSSS!! I'm so sorry I missed a day but I hope you like this sorry it was short I promise the next one will be longer! Have a good day/morning/night/evening!!