Will you..?

No one's POV:

Wednesday was extremely exhausted from everything that she's been through in the past few months. First she got expelled, went to another school full of "outcasts", tried to solve a mystery, kissed a boy which ended up being the Hyde, almost got killed twice, and lastly when she thought it was all over, she fell in love with the her polar opposite Enid Sinclair.

With all that has happen the last thing on her mind was sex. She always thought of intercourse as a teenager activity, where kids didn't know how to keep there desires under control. But of course The Addams family curse will always take place in every Addams life. Even the most powerful and homicidal maniacs including, Wednesday.

Enid Sinclair's POV:

The night Wednesday and I had sex was just last night and she just confessed she wants me to sleep in her bed from now on just this morning when I was leaving to the guest room. I love how she's so vulnerable and soft with me.

"Hey wens, do you have a favorite place to be whenever your home?" I asked knowing she will understand that I want to go to her favorite place in her home.

"Yes, in fact it's a hidden place only I know about. Because I built this into the house at age 7." Damn she's so smart and her brain is so beautiful she even knows how to build a secret room without her parents knowing.

"OH MY GOD! Wens can I see pleaseeeeeeee" I started begging

"Fine, but you will never speak of this to anyone and if you do I-"

"Sure sure you will bury me alive and make sure to light my grave on fire before you leave, ya I know you will never but let's go take a shower"

She nods as she gets up heading to her walk in closet grabbing a pair of black ripped jeans and her favorite black hoodie. I start to getting up remembering I don't have any clothes "Wait what about me? Don't I get to wear a pair of your clothes till we go to town?"

"Yes amor, this is for you." She hands me the ripped jeans and hoodie. I smile and pull her into a hug, surprisingly she hugs me back. I pull away but before I head to her bathroom I give her a quick peck on the lips. She was clearly shocked which caused her to not kiss back but before I could leave she grabbed my hand, I looked her way once again and she pulled me into another kiss. This kiss was loving and compassionate.

She pulls away first looking down at the floor, I could tell she was blushing.

"I love you Wednesday."

"I love you more mi amor."

God I really want her and I to be in that bed right now, I love when she calls me nicknames I can't understand. but we some activities today hopefully we can part take in our nightly activities together later but as of right now, we have some stuff to take care of.

"Wednesday, baby will you come and join me in the shower?" I ask kind of shyly

"Of course, n'importe quoi pour mon chiot"

I smile widely from this "Okay let's go!!"
I wonder what her secret place is, hopefully today will be very interesting.

Authors note:
HELLO HUMANNSSSSS!! Sorry for not having another chapter out for two days now. But I hope you enjoy this chapter. Have a good day/evening/night/morning!!