Please? (Smut + Fluff)

No one's POV:

Never in a million years would Wednesday Addams think she would be bringing the most annoyingly beautiful and bright girl back to stay with her for god knows how long. She always thought of herself as a lonely and hopeless person and a very cold personality, but as soon as Enid Sinclair walked in her life she couldn't get enough of her.

Wednesday was already in her room unpacking her stuff thinking why she kissed Enid and why she asked for her to stay at her home. As she was having a fight with herself mentally she heard a knock at her door followed by a soft voice "Wens..." it was Enid. Wednesday knew that she needed something, which was the pair of clothes that Enid had begged her for. She walked over to the extremely large door opening it just enough to see Enid's face through the crack. "Is there a specific and appropriate reason you are her-" the door was shoved open with great force which caused the goth girl to back away, not in fear but knowing someone would enter. Enid was now standing a few inches away from Wednesday.

She began to speak "Wednesday, I refuse to lose this little bet we have going on, but does it kill you to have some sense that I am a human and I have feelings as well" The shorter girl felt as if she was being scolded but she has done nothing wrong. Enid continues "I don't know if you feel this way too but...." She steps closer and closer to the goth girl, she was face to face with her and as she inched there faces closer. There lips didn't graze but the taller girls mouth went to the shorter girls ear, she whispers "Look... Addams, if don't finish what you started I think... you have the title of.. a scared and vulnerable littl-"and with that Wednesday grabbed Enid by her shirt and said "I am an Addams, we are not vulnerable"

She pushed Enid on the bed and crawled on top of her teasing her with almost connecting there lips. Of course Enid gave in wanting to feel Wednesday's lips against hers, she pulled Wednesdays checkered sweater closer connecting their lips. She was desperate for Wednesdays touch, she only wanted her and only her. No one else.

The taller girls mouth opened and she felt something on her tongue, she immediately moaned at the feeling as Wednesday hummed in response. The blonde pushes the black haired girl away gasping for air "wens..." she says between breaths "I want to feel you, I want you to kiss me everywhere. I want you to fuck me till all of the creatures on Pluto can hear me scream your name... Please?.."

That's all it took for Wednesday Addams to cave she started to feel the temperature rise in the room. She stands up straight and looks at Enid "I willingly will pleasure you cara mia" The goth girl takes her sweater and under shirt off revealing her abs. Enid couldn't take her eyes off of Wednesdays perfect body, her eyes traveling down her masculine body.

She was craving her, wanting her to do everything to her body. "Mi amor are you alright?" The cotton candy haired girl shut her eyes tightly and opens her eyes widely as she stutters "Wens..y-you're really...um..h-h-hot.."  Wednesday blinks she feels as if she is going to faint. "I find your body way more beautiful and attractive than my own." But of course Enid thought differently. The goth girl walks over and crawls in the bed once more as she makes her way to kiss Enid. She kisses her with lots of love and affection but it quickly turned into lust and desire, the blondes claws came out which caused them to pull away "I'm sorry." Enid seemed somewhat angry with herself but Wednesday didn't mind her claws so she told her "Mi sol your claws are beautiful" she grabs the taller girls hand and kisses it as she looks at her with loving eyes.

"You really know how to turn me on Addams" Enid pulls Wednesdays face back down to her as there lip connect yet again this time The tallers girls hands roaming the shorter girls body, unbuttoning her pants and slipping her tongue in Wednesdays mouth. She pulls away "is this okay?" All the goth girl could do was nod in response, she feels something warm slip into her under garment and push against the bundle of nerves moving in a circular motion.

Wednesday shuts her eyes and feels her breathing increase in speed, Enid loves the reaction she's getting out of her and slowly slips a finger in. Wednesday feels an organism build in her body, a few seconds later Enid slips another finger in. Two finger thrusting at a slow pace, the speed is progressively increasing Wednesday cums with a loud moan.

"You okay?" Enid asks her but all she gets is a hum in response. Wednesdays arms give in and her head rests on Enid's chest. Enid can't help but admire Wednesdays beautiful face but a question pops up in her mind *does this mean we are together?* the question rings in her mind before she decides to ask it "Hey wens.. what does this you know.. mean for us?" Wednesday slightly looked up and replied "I would be hoping we are now no longer best friends but" she gets cut off by Enid "we're dating right? Like for reals?" Silence filled the room till Wednesday said "Yes now may I rest"

Enid kisses her true love interest and says "sleep well wens." She gets a hum in response and Wednesday drifts off to sleep.

Authors note:
HEYYY AMAZING HUMANNNSSS. I'm so sorry for not posting a lot I will get back to posting every day! I hope you like this chapter and tell me if you like it cuz I will change what needs to be changed if anything is needed. ANYWAYS have a good day/night/morning/evening!!!