Falling

*The next Morning*

Wednesday awakens to a noise from her crystal ball, it was her mother calling her name. "Goodmorning my storm cloud I hope you are prepared to come back today! Lurch is almost there be ready by then.. see you soon Wednesday" Morticia says. Before her daughter could respond her mothers face slowly fades away.

*35 mins later*

Enid has finally woken up by the sound of Wednesday's typewriter. "Can you keep it down there Addams? Im trying to sleep" Enid asks. "Sinclair, may I remind you we all will be parting for the rest of the semester because of the recent events that happened with our late principal. If you do not remember you will be going home today." The short girl responds with her usual monotone voice. Enid sighs and slowly gets up, stretches, and heads to the bathroom. As soon as she gets into the bathroom and closes the door is when she realizes the clothes that she is wearing at the moment were her last pair of clothes. She quickly washes her face and brushes her teeth rushing out of the bathroom. "WENS! I HAVE NO MORE CLOTHES!" The blonde yells as the brunette stops typing slowly turning to face the short haired blonde. "You will be returning home today Enid, just be patient till then" The short girl replies. "I...took most of my clothes here.."

Wednesday's eyes meet Enid's cute puppy eyes and she can't help but feel like her whole heart has dropped into her stomach. She speaks "Enid,  you can not be this ignorant to bring most of your belongings to Nevermore and expect to return with all you items. I can't believe I find an interest in you." Enid eyes widen as she process the last sentence. The short girl realizes the dreadful words that just came out of her mouth.

Enid Sinclair's POV:

OH MY GOD!! Wednesday.. The Wednesday Friday Addams just told me SHE LIKES ME?! I can feel my face start to get hot and it suddenly starts to feel hot in the room. I run to the bathroom knowing that Wednesday would see that I was... BLUSHING?! OH..no I'm still with Ajax and I love him also I don't like women. Not even the strong, talented, goth, and attractive hottie out there. My heart beats fast as I think of the description I can give her.

I quickly snap out of day dreaming when I hear a vibration on my phone, it's Ajax. He always texts at the worst times, I pick up my phone and tap the message. It reads "Hey! I'm sorry for not texting or talking to you lately but I want to see you before we leave.. Meet me at my dorm in 10"

I feel so bad for thinking lustful things about someone other than my significant other but right now I need to find a way to escape the room without Wednesday thinking I hate her.

No one's POV:

Enid still in the shared bathroom is trying to figure out what to do then suddenly a knock is heard at the bathroom door

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

A voice begins to speak from the other side "Enid, I will tell you this I do not wish for you return the feelings I have for you nor will I wish to come between you and the person you deeply care about if you will feel more comfortable with my presence not being present anywhere in Nevermore, I will inform my parent and you may live peacefully again"

The blonde hears footsteps getting farther from the the door. She is still in shock but comes back to reality and rushed out of the bathroom and grabs the black haired girl and spins her around "NO!.. I-I mean no please don't Wednesday I don't want to to leave me."

The shorter girls eyes can't help but bounce her eyes back and fourth at the taller girls lips and eyes, her eyes turn to the room door as someone is standing there.

Authors note:
HEY EVERYONE! I hope you have a good day night evening or morning but I also hope you like this chapter please tell me what you guys want to see I am open to writing anything!

719 words.