Drama queen (fluff)

This is very short!!!

No one's POV:

Love was in the air the morning Wednesday woke up next to her lover, no other than Enid, Enid Sinclair. She turned around and attempted to roll out of bed but of course Enid woke up and noticed, so she pulled Wednesday back "no you don't!" Enid giggled after making the goth girl realize they are both naked.

"Cara Mia we should get dressed and make our way back to my room before mother calls for breakfast" Wednesday said in a calm and loving voice.

"WELL! *enid pulls the cover off and stands up with her hands on her hips* what if I like being naked?" Enid says sarcastically, having the knowledge Wednesday hates when Enid wears anything that shows to much skin.

"Enid, last night was very eventful and although I did enjoy everything. I would like to keep your body and beautiful noises between us" this made the blonde very flustered as she began to blush.

"Uh-hm o-okay wens! As long as we can do that activity in different places.." the last part she said very quickly and quietly but Wednesday heard, a smirk appears on the corner of her lips.

"Of course mi amor" she gets out of bed and starts to dress herself. The two girls are all dressed, they make there way to the elevator and get inside not long after they are back in Wednesdays room. Before they exit Enid pulls Wednesdays arm making her turn to look at girlfriend who is looking her in the eye, "is there something wrong my love?" The shorter girl looks at the taller girl that nods and begins to speak "Wednesday, you didn't kiss me this morninggggg" The blonde starts to whine.

The goth girl rolls her eyes before pulling Enid by her waist and kissing her passionately. A few seconds pass and they both pulls away "you are beautiful Enid Sinclair" Wednesday says while looking deep into her lovers sky blue eyes.

"Back atcha Wednesday Addams" Enid responds in a cute and quirky way as she kisses the black haired girls head.

Authors Note:
HEYY PEOPLEEEEE! Okay hear me out this is VERY short but don't worry there's a long one coming that you might need your popcorn and soda so be ready for a roller coaster! Have a good day/morning/night/evening