Chapter 26: Let down shot.

Start from the beginning

Perhaps these pictures were taken in the past few days before confessing to me.

what's happening?

Why can't I find any answers?

And the more I think, the more I keep feeling let down.

I felt a slight tap on my shoulder coming from the person sitting next to me. "You're distracted... is there something going on?", Lisa asked me whispering. Will I lie again?

I'm sick of lying to my friends who love me but I can't suddenly tell the truth like this. Although I appreciate their concern, I'm not the center of the universe, and I'll face my life and what is happening in it alone.

"I'm tired because I didn't sleep well yesterday... I also got bored with this session... fortunately it will end soon", I turned towards her and whispered, then hardly faked a smile. But my heart still hurts somewhere inside me and I think I want to take out my heartbreak to Ney-hee.

Sehun's Pov:

I'm out alone in the campus, frustrated and not knowing what to do. There are so many things going through my mind. Among them Yoon.

Why is everything I want so hard? Isn't my family's pressure enough for me? I'm really tired of pretending everything's okay when I don't know where I'm going or where the exit is.

I leaned against the wall behind me when I heard a female voice I knew. Either every girl's voice sounds like Yoon's, or it's really Yoon.

I turned to stare at the girl whose back I could see only, but who I knew was Yoon by her looks.

She didn't notice me and she stopped walking and kept moving her body a lot as if she's tense while she's talking to someone on the phone.

"I'm tired of Ney-hee... I'm in a place that doesn't belong to me", she said, speaking with the person on the other side of the phone. Then after a few seconds she spoke again but I focused more when she said, "I'm tired of everything and this uncomfortable situation".

Uncomfortable situation?... what is this supposed to mean?... is she perhaps talking about her relationship with that jerk?...

I didn't think I had a chance until now, so I guess I'll take it if I understood what's going on correctly.

Jungkook that jerk... he thinks he was attractive when he held the gun in front of my face that day... isn't that suspicious for a CEO of a prestigious company?... or does he think he has some right to act as he pleases?...

I did my research on him when I learned that he is a rich jerk who owns one of the most successful companies and also the best partners. But I won't let him win the girl over easily just because he lied that he was her husband.

This is absurd... every time I think of Yoon being married... it doesn't fit any logic at all... that's why I think this isn't true...

There must be something... something I have to find out soon if I manage to get closer to Yoon...

I took quiet steps towards her when I saw her drop her phone in frustration after she hung up. "You may not have seen me."

I saw her tiny body flinches and then she turned to me with wide eyes of shock as if I was the last person she expected to see now. I gave her a slight smile to reassure her and then she spoke eagerly, "You terrified me".

I smiled again at her cuteness and then I decided to invite her to sit down with me for a while so we could talk. Yes I need to talk to her, because she's someone I feel very comfortable with. "Would you like to sit with me over there under the tree?".