𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 • 𝐎𝐍𝐄

Start from the beginning

"okay so everybody holding her but me" dd said "shut up nigga" ddot said from the kitchen as y'all laughed "stop talkin shit" dd replied and both ddot n kennedi came out the kitchen with a bunch of snacks.

"yo wdh" jay said as he stood at the bottom stair, causing y'all to laugh "now why the hell" melz said "AYE PUT MY CHEWY BARS BACK" dd yelled as he got up fast as hell "don't touch me or her, i'll beat yo ass wit a chewy bar" ddot said.

"come here mama" jay said as he walked to kennedi and grabbed some of the snacks out her hand before picking her up "bro- jay why are you taking my niece away?!" ddot questioned.

"nigga this my daughter" jay said and y'all laughed "they don't even fight over amiri like this" melz said while shaking her head "right, they really love her" you said as y'all just watched them.

"oh! are y'all coming to mama's cookout tomorrow?" melz asked and you looked at them "ouuu, what time?" you asked "i would say around 2 or 3" she replied and you nodded "fs fs, we'll definitely be there" you said.

***

"MA!" jay yelled as he walked into the room "jay stop fuckin yellin" you said as you looked at his reflection through the mirror since he was coming your way while laughing "i'm sorry ma" he said as he back hugged you.

"mhm" you hummed which made him stand back up and mug you "bye, im going to get kennedi ready" he said and you nodded "lose yo attitude, sassy ass" you laughed.

**

*** kennedi's outfit ***

*** your outfit ***
**

"mommy i want chicken nuggets" kennedi said from the backseat as y'all pulled into the parking lot of family dollar "after we get sum paper plates and cups ima go to mcdonald's okay?" jay said as y'all got out the car.

she nodded in response and y'all walked in the store. they followed you to the paper plates n napkins n otha paper n plastic shit.

you grabbed a thing of red plastic cups and a thing of paper plates "should we get napkins too?" jay questioned "yea, hm kenny hold this for mami baby" you said as you gave her the paper plates and gave jay the cups.

you grabbed the napkins and y'all walked to the front, putting the stuff on the register so y'all could pay for it.

**

"hey maaa" you squealed at the sight of seeing your mother in law whipping up some good ass food in the kitchen as keem helped cook on the grill, "hey baby" she replied with a smile.

"ouuu mama did you make sum enchiladas?" you asked cause you have been craving them "yup, they right there i made them just for you" she said and you smiled "i love you soooo much, thanks mama" you smiled as you back hugged her.

"do you need help with anything?" you asked and she shook her head "no, but when i'm done can you help me set up in here?" she asked and you nodded "ofc, btw me n jay brought sum napkins, cups, and paper plates" you said.

"thank you" she said and you nodded before walking back outside while eating a enchilada. kennedi seen you so she walked to you and hugged your legs making you laugh.

"you want a bite?" you asked as you bent down a little with the enchilada above your free hand, waiting for her to take a bite. she leaned forward and took a small bite as you waited for her reaction.

"want some more?" you asked and she nodded before taking another bite, "where's daddy?" you asked and she pointed to dudey, dee, chris, yogi, roscoe, quan, boogz, heemy, jah, edot, basically everybody😂.

"come on" you said as you grabbed her hand and walked to the group of boys who were chattin it up, "is that raylinnnn gzzzz" edot dragged which made you laugh "is that e wit da dot gzzzz" you said.

they laughed, "yo mh" edot said as he side hugged you "hey" you replied "damn shawty you still ain't grow since you gave birth" chris said making you side eyed him "you a hatin ass nigga fr" you said as they laughed.

"i'm just fuckin wit you" he laughed while side hugging you "naw get off me" you said "o m g is that yogi bbbbbb, pause y'all seen that music video? yogi think he can sing" yall laughed "smd" he replied "no ma'am" you said.

y'all talked for a little bit and chatted it up before feeling a pair of eyes staring into your soul. you turned around and seen this lightskin girl sitting in a chair while just staring at you like youn even know her.

"y'all know who shawty girl is? she staring all up in my fuckin face" you said and the group of boys looked around before realizing who you were talking about since she was now walking over to y'all.

"yea dats quan shit" dudey said and you nodded as she pushed pass you trynna be cute but she ended up bumping into kennedi which aggravated you cause youn even play like dat.

you grabbed her by her arm and pulled her back to where she was at "try dat tf again" you said and she kissed her teeth "bitch don't touch me, watch that mf baby and we wouldn't have this problem" she said.

you laughed to yourself as dd, notti, and ddot walked up to you and hugged you "what's wrong my heart?" dd asked "nun im straight, kenny go in the house wit mama, ok?" you said and she nodded.

"can one of y'all take her in the house wit mama?" you asked and notti nodded, picking her up and walking away "i'm goin back over there, ight?" you said to dd n ddot "we goin too" ddot said and you walked away.

"watchu bump my daughter fo?" jay asked her with his eyebrows furrowed "that was your daughter? sorry" she apologized and he glared at her for a minute before looking at his little brothers.

"yoo mh" ddot n dd said as they dapped him up "wsg" he replied "what's wrong wit him? ray watchu do now?" ddot asked which made them laugh "boy- ykw i'm tired of you cause why you always accusing me" you said, hella offended.

"i was just asking girl" ddot said and you laughed "you must be the problem in the relationship" shawty girl said when i say all i mean ALL of y'all turned to look at her "excuse me? what's yo name?" you asked.

"mia" she said "well mia smd and stfu before i beat yo ass" you smiled "girl boo" she said and you laughed "30 days straight i ain't sleep from 2 to 3" ddot said as he did the dance which made sum laugh.

"i say 30 days you rey get yo ass beat" notti added as he danced with ddot🤣

***
tbc..opinion?
***