Chapter 89

I peeked inside the room and finally found him. I slid in and leaned by the door, watching him...

"... 71...72...73...74..." He counted as he did the push ups. "Wow Carey, Parkers Rea be on diet" I said, shooting him a  mischievous smile, he only glanced at me, not stopping what he was doing.

Seeing his muscle ripples and him all shirtless...brought thoughts to my head. "I can help you"

He looked up at me and smiled. "...83... 83...84.." I took off my jacket and was in a sleeveless jumper and short.

Staring at the tattoos while he did what he did tempted me to touch. I ran my hands on his arm and he turned to me with a smiled.

He didn't stop counting, so that was my cue to sit on his back. I could feel him low down. "90... 91...92...93...94..." I counted for him and he chuckled.

The push ups slowed down, he was really doing a great job lifting me up and I was getting a hang of ths, so I sat crossed leg.

He got down slowly, grunting a little before getting back up. I smiled and enjoyed the ride. "... 97...98...99...100"

With that he dropped to the floor. "Awwn! Was I that hard on you?" I asked, ruffling his hair. "Come on!" I got off his back and sat beside him.

"What are you up to?" He asked, sitting up. "Just came to tempt you with my chocolate bar" I pulled it out from my jacket pocket.

"You want some" I tore it open and took a bite, he smirked. "You know my reply"

I rolled my eyes and took another bite. "Why do y'all like work out...so often"

"...aside looking hot" I added and he chuckled. "...it gets my mind off things" he replied and I nodded in understand before it got quiet for a minute.

He just kept staring at me,  I touched my lips for any smudge. "What?"

"No, you're good" he pulled my hand away and stared  doey, letting out a sigh.

"You know...this trip taught me a lot"

I didn't speak, I just listened. "Nolan...you know, the guy that was kinda like a guard, who deserved way more than following me around"

I nodded. "He had a girlfriend, Victoria is her name..." Hmm

"She's pregnant" okay, I didn't see that coming. "He is actually not the father" he explained, leaning on his side.

"The person responsible was kinda abusive and shit, total dick waffle" I chuckled at the insult. "But Nolan accepted her, he wanted her, he promised to be by her side...not giving two shits about the circumstances" wow!

He stared at me. "And I thought...what does he get out of all this? What was this feeling...it was unimaginable"

He had a lot to say. "I thought...it was dumb but maybe I was dumb to think that... After I had lunch with them, it made me understand"

"You met her?"

"Yeah, she's beautiful, I understand why he couldn't let her go, she had this...personality. This charming personality. Heck, he was smitten by her..." He paused, eyes still on her.

"And then I knew exactly what I wanted" the bar almost slipped out my fingers. He wanted that?

"I want you"

Someone tap, pinch me...just do something that would make me sure enough that I wasn't still in bed.

He grabbed my hand while I stayed mute. "I need you" I didn't know what to say.

I know I said this to him at the clock tower but I didn't expect him to say it back. "They had something important and I want that too. And making this decision means choosing you... " he was being sincere, I saw it in those eyes.

And this is not something you hear everyday from...a Parker. Being more specific...Carson Parker?

"Then you gotta use the words he used" I said with a smile on his lips. "I want you?"

"No!"

"I wanna fuck you?" I laughed, throwing my head back. "No" I still laughed.

"I love you" that made me stop and look down at him. "Yeah, I do" he confirmed, rubbing my hand and laying a kiss on it.

Oh my fucking gawd!

★★★

Immediately I pushed Bianca into the room, I began squealing, she stared with wide eyes.

"Girl, what's up?" She asked, grabbing my two hands and stopping me from stomping.

"Okay okay...can't I at least pace around?" I asked and she thought for a while before nodding. "Good, this morning...i was with Carson at the work out room and then I helped him do some pushups, had a chocolate bar and then-"

"Go straight to the point!"

"He actually said 'I love you'" I yelled. "To who?"

"To me!" Okay, she screamed her lungs out and it was ear ripping. "Oh my gosh! Do you know what this means?" She asked, grabbing both my arms.

"Uhhh... "

"You're his girlfriend and and he wanna spend the rest of his life with you  you guys are gonna get married and-"

"Bianca"

"-two kids, they will be Travis and Drea, and they you guys will buy a house in Bahamas and live happily ever after!" She finished and this time of stared at her with wide eyes.

"Why Bahamas?"

"It's a beautiful city" I shook my head from that thought. "Well, he didn't ask me out" I said.

"He doesn't need to, you're all his"

"No!"

"Why?"

I sighed and sat on the bed. "Look Bad, I want this to be serious, he has to say the words, he had to ask me out, he had to make it official, I want it stuck to everyone's head"

"Oh, it would"

"Look, I don't want to make another silly mistake. Remember what happened with Mason, I don't want this to be rumour, it should be true"

"Okay, I get it. Carson ain't dumb, he knows what he wants and very soon you're gonna be wearing the ring?"

"What ring?"

"Oh, wrong part of the story" she said. "No, wrong timing" I replied and she smiled.

"I can't wait, you date Carson! I can't believe you would actually come to the point of dating. You both were bands of your own existence" I smiled at that thought, that feels like a long time ago.

Once enemies...now...i don't know bit how cliche is that?

A/N: spoiler alert! Who's ready for the Parker's prank war? The Charson's ship are sailing!

Xoxopearl 🖤