Another Dime Bag [ What about her?Extra]

Start from the beginning

"Im sorry, ill clean your room back up. I didn't find-What are you looking at?" She followed Perries line of sight to the lamp.

"Are you kidding me? What is this?!" She went over to the lamp taking out the bag. 

"I didnt put that there."

"Perrie"

"Its not mine. I promise. Someone put it there. Please you have to believe me. Leigh-Anne you know I didn't do that. Why would I do that?"

"The same reason you would throw away two months of sobriety.How much have you really been using? And don't you dare think about lying to me"

"Babe please. Don't talk to me like that. " She said in a small voice while hugging Leigh-Anne. 

"No. Back up. Be honest with me."

"I don't know. I'm sorry" Perrie sat on the sofa and put her head into her hands. She didn't want to but it was hard.

"A lot or a little bit?"

"A little bit."

"You rubbed it all on your gums or did you inhale some of it?"

"My gums."

Leigh-Anne walked over to Perrie. Pulling on her lower lip.

"You're lying"

"I'm not."

"You are. You have lesions all over your gums and lips. Why are you lying to me?"

" You're going to write me up!"

"I am. Where did you get it from?" Leigh-Anne took out the black book from her uniform pocket.

"Please. I won't do it again. Leigh-Anne please. They're going to put me in solitary. I'll go crazy."

"Tell me where you got it from?"

"What happened to you?" Perrie didn't know if she liked this Leigh-Anne. She was so strict. She didn't even bother to ask if Perrie was okay or think about how hard it must've been for her.

"Where did you get it from?"

"I don't know! I don't know, okay!! I dont."

Leigh-Anne walked out of the room.

"Patients step out of your rooms. Don't take anything. This is a full thorough room search. Don't be stupid and swallow or stuff anything where it doesn't belong. If we do find contraband you will be subjected to time In solitary, no visitation or being kicked out of this rehab facility." Leigh-Anne announced.

"Get out of your room Edwards!"

"You already searched my room" Leigh-Anne grabbed perrie pulling her out of her room and shutting the door.

Perrie watched through teary eyes as both nurses and guards began to look through the patients rooms. She felt like she was in prison.

"I found a baggie but no evidence of distribution. Should I take them down to the box?"

"Listen up! If you find whoever is distributing, we're going to process them out of the facility. If it's a first offense then visitation is vevoked. If it's the second,third or they've had multiple offenses, put them in the box. 3 days minimum. Plus the number of the offenses. So if it's their second offense that's five days. if you find more than one baggie add that to the number of days that they stay there."

Leigh-Anne walked down the hallway. She spoke with a nurse.

"So Simpson here has eight days in the box. Three for having contraband. Three because it's her third offense and two more because she was found with three baggies.  Fill out reports, not no half assed shit either. I want the paperwork in my mailbox for every patient on this floor by the morning. If I find out any of you planted drugs on them, sent them to the box for no reason Or used an unnecessary amount of force.You're fired. Get it done. Right now."

"You. Come with me" she pointed at Perrie who fearfully followed Leigh-Anne.  She has definitely changed over these past few weeks. It's been about a month in a half since Perrie really spoke to Leigh-Anne. They see each other occasionally but it's usually a hug and kiss and Leigh-Anne has to go back to work. She was promoted to general manager and that's when the nice Leigh-Anne died and came back as a drill sergeant or something. At least that's what it seemed like.

Once they were back in the dorm Leigh-Anne sat on the sofa with Perrie. Brenda had gone to search her patients room.

"Leigh?"

"Hm"

"Why are you being so harsh all of a sudden? What happened to you? This is not who you are."

"I'm sorry babe. I have to maintain this image. If I'm the same nice soft nurse no one will listen to me the nurses and patients will walk all over me."

"But you didn't have to shout at me, or grab me like that. I don't like it and you know that."

"I know but I can't be nice to you and you only. You're not even my patient anymore. I have to be a hard ass on everyone including you so that they don't say I'm picking and choosing favorites. They already think that now because I let Brenda get away with a lot. I'm sorry though. But I am upset with you"

"I know. But I tried. I really did. I promise. The first day I got it I didn't use it. I waited a few days but then. . . . I just did it and then I kept doing it and before I knew it the bag was gone and I needed more."

"Just one bag?"

"Just one.i swear"

"The next time I catch you with a bag even if you didn't use it I'm writing you up. I'm not kidding this time."

"Okay. Can you talk to me nice now. No one is here. I'm still your girlfriend. Stop talking to me like I'm an inmate Leigh."

"Sorry, I just want you to get better and get out of here Perrie."

"I know and now I messed up."

"You need to work on self discipline as well." Leigh-Anne said pulling Perrie into a hug kissing her softly. Perrie pulled away.

"Sorry"

"Its okay just a little sore."

"Alright. I love you babe. I'll try to check on you more often okay?"

Perrie nodded hugging her once more.

"You have to get back to your room." 

As they got closer Leigh-Anne grabbed her upper arm pushing her towards her room.

"What did you find?" She asked as if she didn't know what was in Perrie's room.

"Just one bag. So she won't have any visitors this month." Rachel said stepping aside to let Perrie in.