I shook my head in disbelief. We didn't touch that ball figuratively speaking.

Half an hour later, they had scored their 2nd goal, we had to huddle up. "Guys, what's going on?!" I yelled at them.

"They are clearly experts in this"

"We are loosing!"

"We see that"

"They mock us!"

"We see that"

"They just scored their second goal!"

"We see that!!!" They all yelled back and I rolled my eyes. "The only way we could win is if they die" Chloe suggested and my eyes shot open.

"What?! No murder thoughts" I cut it all off. "She means it's impossible" Harley deadpanned.

"Killing them isn't impossible, I know a guy" Chloe added. "We could fake an accident" Bianca suggested.

"Or we could-"

"No! We are murdering no one!" I let out a sigh. "But I got a plan though" they looked up at me in anticipation.

Minutes later.

Nason blew the whistle again and the game started. I passed to Bianca and it was passed to Harley.

She tried to get it past the guys but lost it. Austin ran past us, I mean there was no defense, Bianca tried getting it from him but got shoved away.

She used that as an advantage to accomplish our plans.

Falling down, she began screaming and rolling on the grass. We all paused and stared at her, Mason walked to her and blew the whistle.

"Penalty!"

"What?!" The guys yelled, turning to him disbelief. "I didn't even touch her"

"Yes, you did" Harley yelled. "That was a fucking plan!"

"I'm in hurt right now!" Bianca yelled. "Shut up, butch!" They yelled back. "What's up, Parkers? The rules are the rules. Only winps don't know the rules" I used Austin words against him.

"You see that? Cheating!" Austin yelled. "Two can play at that game, Charlotte!" Carson reminded me.

"6 could too!" Harley yelled.

Bianca got the penalty and it was 1-2. The game took a new turn to cheating ville.

It was so partial, I can't even tell.

I barely hit Carson and he was already on the floor screaming that his ankle was broken. I stood there, with my hands over my hips, I stared down at him in disbelief.

They got their penalty shot and the victory dance took minutes. It was no longer about Chloe finding out about the sport she was good at  it meant war.

Bianca got a red card for kneeding Austin, so the guys got an edge over us. I managed to get us a free kick after I let Austin push me.

He got a red card and left and it was 2-4.

The game started again and Harley unknowingly cut the ball with her hands. "Hand ball!" They all yelled.

"Are you kidding me?! " I threw my hands in the air. She only shrugged and walked out, the guys got a free kick.

Carson was about kicking the ball. "Wait!" Chloe yelled and he paused, she moved out of the way. "Proceed" I face palmed myself and he took the shot and scored.

I shook my head as they entered another victory dance episode. When the game started this time again. I didn't hold back anything.

I tried getting the ball from Carson but he played around with me, I got fed up and shoved him to the floor and took the ball.