"No!" I yelled, cutting him off.

"What?!"

"You're not gonna pull him back to your horrible world of fuck boys!"

"What's wrong with that?!"

"He just got back!"

"He's my brother. What's he to you?!" He threw ownership at me and Carson gestured for me to defend myself.

"Well, I waited for him for 2 months!" I stated. "I did too!"

"Oh, he found your replacement in seconds!" I told Carson. "She hit on a guy" Austin lied.

"He hit on me first!" I defended. "Oh, not what I saw when you were about giving him your number"

"I wasn't about-"

"Yo bro! There's this big fight tonight, you down?" Jayson said, appearing from no where.

"Back off, Jayson!" We both yelled. "Breakfast is ready!" Mitchell announced.

"Great, I'm starving" Jayson said, walking into the dining. "Come on, Charlotte" Carson said, grabbing my hand.

I stuck my tongue out to Austin and he glared.

Minutes into breakfast.

"I chose to stay another month to see how all the shits ended" he explained. "They were embezzling our funds?" Mason asked.

"Apparently, but that shit is behind now" he replied, taking a bite out of the pancake. "So...Lily?"

He turned to me with a smile. "Yeah Lily is the hot chick i was supposed to get close with so that her father would be elated sponsoring dad's project"

I shot him that 'WTF' look.

"Oh really?" His eyes met mine and he realized it wasn't funny to me. "...the project did work out"

"Yeah, just like how Jayson met that chick" Austin mentioned. "You mean Harley" he smacked him.

"Dad thought it serious and shits..." He added. "So, you fucked her?"

I scoffed in disbelief. Are they for real? He was having fun in London...while I was here night and day thinking about him.

"She was hot but..." That's it.

I was done with breakfast, I got up and walked out.

★★★

89, 90,91...

There was a knock on the door. I sighed in frustration, I wasn't gonna stop brushing my hair to see who's at the door.

"Come in!" I called out and the door was pulled open revealing Carson. Who else? I looked back at the mirror and went on brushing.

"Hey" he said, leaning by the door. "Hey" I said back, glancing at him. I dropped the comb and ran a hand through my hair.

He walked in further with both hands in his pocket. "I didn't compromise" he mentioned as I tried pinning my hair back.

"But she was hit though..." I replied, using his earlier statement against him. "Really?" He grabbed hold of my hand.

"Let go, Carson. I tryna fix my hair" I said. "I could help" he replied with a sheepish smile on his lips. I shot him a knowing looking before handing him the pin.

He stood in front of me completely obstructing my view of the mirror. He just wanted to mess up my hair and he did that well. "What the..."

"All done" he moved away. "You messed it up!" I smacked him.

The hair I spent 10 minutes fixing was now all over my face. The pin was lost in the hair. "It makes you hot"

"A hot mess" I grabbed the comb and started all over again. He leaned by my vanity and watched me. I glanced at him once in a while, he seemed so relaxed.

It was evening and we were all ready for bed. He wore a black matching satin night wear.

We both stayed quiet till I was done, I put on my bonnet and turned to him. "I didn't date her"

Oh.

"I made her know someone was waiting for me back in New York and I can't compromise when it comesto that bitch"

I smiled and looked down. Do I deserve all this?

"And how did she take it?" I asked and he smiled. "Not so well, I mean shits kinda hit the fan and we realize she's a selfish entitled princess who gets whatever she wants, I was almost...taken advantage of"

Ironic.

"What?"

"Don't worry, Nolan was there. He was kinda the guy that followed me everywhere"

Okay, so he didn't date the London chick?

We're cool now.

"So...the guy you tried to hit on?" He asked. "I didn't! He did, I wouldn't have given him my number anyways even if Austin hadn't shown up" I mumbled, cursing Austin's existence.

"But...i did loose hope for a second there" I said quietly, looking up at him. "You did?"

"It almost felt like you were never gonna get back. I had a lot of things to tell you..."

"Here I am. You could tell me" that made me laugh. "I can't remember them" I lied with a smile on my lips.

"Oh really?" He pulled me closer to himself. He loved doing that and who was complaining?

"Yeah, maybe when I remember..." I said, slowly moving his hair from his face. "You really do love the hair more than me"

"Yeah, it's the first thing I noticed when I met you" I joked, running my hand through it. "It gets more attention more than I do?"

"Yeah and the tats too" I added, looking down at his arm. It really did look like sleeves. "Breathe"  I read it out to him.

"Did it hurt?" I asked, looking up. "Back then...i don't really know. Of course, it did. But..." He looked down at them.

"...I regret it now"

For real?

He did feel bad for all the shits he did in the past. "It's the only one I can't undo"

"And who's saying you should undo it?" His eyes made way to mine. "I love it"

More  love you but would I ever get the balls to say it again?

His hands snaked round my waist and his blue eyes bore into mine.

I didn't get this feeling when I was with Mason, or even back when I dated Bryan at Seattle, it wasn't like anything... This was different.

This was definitely...different.

This was fucking special. Who would have thought it would be this dick, I mean looking back. The chances were really slim.

But looking back...it's now a long time ago.

Life be twisted.