1.6

Harley's pov
"247, 248, 249, 250, 251, 2– "sweetheart" I stopped jumping on the bed and Alaric... well Klaus reached his arms out and I jumped into them. "Harley my dear I have a few errands to run but I have a favor to ask of you" I smiled at him "what is it?" "Our dear Katherine is going to be stabbing herself in the leg over and over again so I need you to watch her".

I rolled my eyes and jumped out of his arms "please that's so boring" I walked over to Katherine and played with her hair "I own a bat" I smiled up at Alar— KLAUS! He reached towards to bed and threw me my bat "Katerina stab yourself until you get bored. Once you do my dear Harley here will break your legs" I smiled and swung my bat "Hiya cutie".

Katherine groaned and then stabbed herself in the leg. "Good girl" Klaus smiled and then left. "I suppose it's just me and you now huh" Katherine stabbed her self again but then nodded her head towards the two witches in the corner "oh right I forgot about them!" My phone rang and I picked it up. "Harley hey I'm really glad you picked up!" "Elena?" I looked at Katherine and then went to the bathroom turning on all the water sources.

"Ok I'm safe now, speak" Elena laughed "no silly it's nothing had I just wanted to know if you'll come to the decade dance tonight" I banged my head against the mirror it cracking slightly a gash of blood dripping down my pale face. "Yeah sure if you want me too I'll be there" "great because I miss you! I feel like we haven't seen much of you lately" I swiped the blood away "yeah sorry I've just got a lot of Joker stuff going on right now".

"Ok well I've gotta get back but I'll see you later yeah?" I nodded "I nodded" Elena laughed "ok I love you" "I love you more". I turned all the water off and opened the door only to see the tall big man standing there "what were you doing?" I quickly grabbed him by the neck and then slammed his head into the doorframe "don't question me" I went to walk off but he grabbed me back and swung me so my head made contact with same door frame his did a second ago.

"Ok well you are just very rude mister" I put my hands up and smirked "fine if you wanna go let's go then" I cracked my neck and just as he stepped forward he froze "that'll be enough of that" I turned my head towards Greta. "Katherine seems bored" I rolled my eyes at Greta but swung my bat hard against Katherine's knee caps causing them to snap and for her to scream out in pain. "Sorry kid" she grunted but didn't say anything.

🤡

"So we got to the dance and find him" I closed the front door of the Salvatore House "find who?" Stefan looked over at me and sighed "Klaus contacted Elena. Well not directly but he told compelled some girl to tell Elena to save him a dance". Klaus contacted Elena? That's what they said! Wait our Klaus? How many people do you know named Klaus? Yeah you guys are right.

"Harley?" I looked over at the brothers "yes?" Damon walked up to me and smirked "would you like to go to the dance with me?" I peeked around his shoulder and saw Elena & Bonnie nod once "sure I'll go with you". "Great! Now let's go get him" Stefan rolled his eyes "yeah and how are we going to do that? We don't even know what he looks like" I felt a pit in my stomach.

What is this feeling? Guilt maybe? Why would I be guilty? I haven't done anything. Yeah not directly but you know Klaus! Do I tell them? My eyes shifted through all four faces and everytime they landed on Elena's face that pit grew larger. Don't tell them you idiot! Yeah it'll just make everything worse. I smiled "alright so what's the plan?" Just than a knock on door startled me.

"There you are!" Damon said and I turned to see Alaric. Wait Alaric?!!! KLAUS! He smiled at me "sorry I'm late" he looked away from me and walked towards Damon who was talking to him. "Hey, I need you to put me down as a chaperone at the dance tonight. Harley too" I waved at Alaric trying to not seem obvious.