1.0

Harley's POV
We walked into the tomb and I sniffed "it stank" "that's not even a proper sentence Cukco" "you're not even a proper gentleman" he stopped and I walked right into him "ow" Damon slowly turned around so we were face to face "I thought you didn't feel pain" "I still own a bat" he chuckled and moved away from me walking closer to the hole in the wall.

"Cuckoo give me the bottle" I handed him the red bottle and he waved it around before I started to hear a crunchy sound like when continue to drink an empty water bottle I dunno. "Good girl, I've come hearing gifts. I didn't have time to properly shop but I did get a couple of things" Damon pulled some clothes out and hung them up. "Wow that blood really did the trick" "you brought me a human?" I heard a scruffy voice say.

"Cuckoo, come" I walked in the hole to see Elena on the ground "I wouldn't bite her she's toxic" "oh wait you're Katherine" "Harley doesn't she look pretty? Well almost" Katherine groaned "what is it that you want Damon?" "Guess who's back in town?" I smiled "ooh I love this game! Can I guess can I guess can— "Harley sweetie you're doing it again" I rolled my eyes and walked away from the two of them they weren't any fun.

My phone chimed and I looked at it. It was a selfie of Elena by the lake I smiled and sighed. I didn't even know my parents died I was the absolute worst. "Come on" Damon this time grabbed my hand and not my arm which was a sweet gesture. "Hey cuckoo do you know how to cook?" I smiled "yes I do why?" "I need you to cook up a storm" I sighed "ugh Damon aren't you rich?" "Aren't you a women?" I snatched my hand away from his and he laughed at me.

"How are you walking in that tight skirt" "I've done worse besides I like it" my phone rang and Damon picked my up bridal style. "Hello?" "Pooh you picked up!" "Go away J I'm mad at you" "aww Honey don't be like that! I love you" he doesn't love you! Don't fall for it! "I'm not gonna fall for it besides you're a meanie" Damon let me down and I walked through the doors of The Salvatore Boarding House.

"Well I'm at your house" "aww J go away!" "But I missed you" I sighed "fine I'll be right there" that's my girl". I hung up and went towards the door "IVE GOTTA GO!" I was almost at the door when I got blocked. "Nu-ugh! If you go he'll think he can control you" I bit my lip "but he's scary when he gets angry" "Harley I'm a vampire I'll protect you" I shook my head no.

"What do you mean no?" "If Mista J thinks you're my lover or even suspect that we had sex he'll kill you and then torture me" "but I thought you guys weren't together" "we're not. I love him he loves himself" "alright what's his name" "I might be a lot of things but I'm not a rat. What am I cooking?" Damon smiled "follow me".

🤡✨🤡✨🤡

I started setting the table and Aunt Jenna walked over to me and started to help. "So what happened with you and Alaric?" Jenna sighed and continued setting up so I stopped "I don't know, I... I really like him! It's more than like and I want it to work but I can't help but feel he's hiding something from me and then I've got John whispering things in my ear about him" I rolled my eyes "fuck John and of course he's hiding shit from you! No one tells each other everything". Jenna sighed "you know what you're right" I grabbed Jenna's hands and kissed her cheek "I'll go get Alaric and the two of you will talk ok?" She nodded at me and I walked into the library.

"Hey, Jenna needs help with the wine" Damon patted Alaric and he walked away. Once Alaric walked away Damon he crossed the room and opened a big box "ooh I love boxes can I see please?" "Shh" "what is that? What is that? What is that? What is that?" "A knife and if you don't stop talking you're gonna get a taste of dessert" I giggled and he turned around to face me. "Harley Elijah likes you so I'm going to need you to distract while I stab" I smiled and bit the tip of the knife "I like stabbing".

Damon smirked and kissed me "we've gotta get you some smudge proof lipstick" I giggled and we walked back into the foyer to see John. "Eww go away" "Damon I see that you've got my niece's lipstick on your lips get away from her" the door was banged on again. John squinted at us and then opened the door. "I'm looking for my honey" I felt my heart drop and I started breathing heavily.

A/N: one post a month I guess 😭 sorry I'm gone all time anyways hope you enjoy