0.9

Harley's pov
Damon called Stefan and I sat on his bed waiting "well I showered, I shaved, had breakfast Very relaxed" I winked at him and he waved back flirtatiously. Damon walked over to me and listened to whatever Stefan was saying on the phone "I did hear one piece of good news though" Damon help me out my hair in the little pigtails I love "Tyler Lockwood ran away from home last night" I stood up and went to walk away but he grabbed my arm back pulled me in for a kiss "Well I heard it from sherif Forbes who heard it from a very distraught Carol Lockwood"

I walked away to his big bathroom and stared at myself in my the mirror. My makeup was more melted then usual "shit" I grabbed a random towel from the floor and cleaned my face waiting for Damon to hang up. I picked up a knife and accidentally cut myself "hmm" "gotta run! I've got a murder to plan busy day" "OHH CAN I HELP!" Damon's face pulled up into a smirk due to whatever Stefan said on the phone.

"Yes that was Harley. Yes we did have sex" I laughed and then Damon turned to me "he want to talk to you" I smiled and took the phone from him "Hiya Steffy" "Harley how are you?" "Well I was bored and kind of sad you left me but then Damon bought me a drink and then— "yeah yeah I get it. Anyways I just wanted to tell you to be careful and that we'll be home soon ok?" I nodded "Harley he can't see you" Damon said in a sing song tone "oh right anyways I nodded my head" I heard Stefan laugh over the phone "ok Harley have fun but not to much fun ok?" "Ok"

I hung up on him and gave Damon his phone. "Just so you know" I stood on my tiptoes and whispered in his ear "the sex could be better" "ok crazy pants get dressed we've gotta meet Alaric at the Grill" I laughed and skipped back into his bathroom to get ready.

Damon and I walked into the Grill and I pulled on my leather red skirt "do I look nice?" Damon rolled his eyes "you could hold back on the makeup I mean why are you so pale?" "Because I jumped into a container of acid for my one true love duh" I walked away and went to go find Alaric. You think you're hot stuff now don't you? She is hot stuff! You should call Joker I sat down and Alaric looked for Damon. "I will not call Joker" Alaric gave me a weird look "we didn't ask you too" Damon sighed "she's talking to the people in her head" "I'm nodding" "Harley, sweetie he's in front of you he can see you're nodding" "well how am I supposed to know when to say I'm nodding and when I'm not? Ohh cheese fries" I took the fries from the waiter and started eating them.

"Alright what did you find out?" "Well the settlers were not very kind to the Salem witches I mean— "other than your lecture on the history of Mystic Falls did you get anything on Elijah?" "No it was... boring. Of course Jenna thinks he's charming" "you sounded jealous. Sound a bit jealous?" I lifted from my fries and gave Alaric a smirk "you sound very jealous I should know".

"Maybe we should talk about this here" Alaric gave me a look and Damon put his arm around me. "Harley? Oh don't worry about her she's got a lot of dirty secrets and I know them" I giggled and kissed Damon "this is too weird" I heard Alaric say but I ignored him and  continued eating.

"This is the girl" "hey miss you can... Harley!" I looked up to see Matt. "Oh my god Matty!" I got out the booth and hugged him "when did you get back here?" "Oh I don't know I've been here awhile tho" he kissed my cheek before letting me go "I've missed you how've you been you look... different?" I laughed.

"Yeah I've got tattoos now. Do you want to see them? I've got a lot tho and some are in bad places" I giggled and Matt smiled at me "well I'm glad you're ok! Hey I've gotta get back to work but don't be stranger, the cheese fries are on the house" "cool". "Shoot my fries are gone" "I'll buy you some more sweetie but guys look there's Jenna with her new boyfriend!" I giggled and bit my lip anxiously waiting for my part in the scheme.

"Hi" "hey guys" Jenna walked over to us smiling with Elijah behind her "so I hear you two had quite a meeting of historical minds today" Jenna was still oblivious "yeah I guess you could say that" Alaric was gripping the edge of the table "well as much as I'd love to continue this I ugh I've got papers to grade" he stood up and then Damon started to twirl my left pigtail which was the signal. Wait that was the signal right? Yes. Yes. Yes. Great!

"We should continue this! Let's have a dinner party" Damon looked at me and smiled "Ooh crazy pants full of good ideas, I'll be happy to host! Say tonight? Maybe?" I smiled and leaned into Damon "I'm free, How about you Aunt Jenna?" "I don't know if tonight works" "Yeah I'm free" Jenna and Alaric looked at one another and I took a glass from another waiter and drank it "awkward" Damon laughed and I continued drinking. "It would be a pleasure" Elijah said breaking the ice "great" Damon slapped my thigh quietly and I got up. "Cooko and I will see you tonight" "bye bye" we walked out together and I felt giddy from doing a good job. "We've gotta make a pit stop on the way to the house" "where are we going?" "To visit my ex girlfriend" "fun".

A/N: new update dw I will be back soon