1.2

Harley's pov
"HE'S GONE! DAMON HE'S GONE!" I ran back up the stairs and fell into Damon's arms "holy shit Elijah is gone!" He growled and then walked away from me slightly. "Alright I know where he is and I have an idea".

I ignored him and thought about Joker and I'd conversation earlier "I have to go and do something, but I promise I'll meet up with you as soon as I can" Damon groaned "alright Crazy pants meet me back here in an hour" I gave him a look "fine but not later than 4 hours got it?" I nodded before leaving.

I didn't bother getting into a car just because I liked walking and also I don't know how to drive. I pulled he card out of my bra and finally read it.

Meet Me at the Bridge
-K

K? Who the fuck is K? I swear J if you got me into some weird gang shit again I'm gonna lose it like actually lose.

I finally made it to Wickery Bridge and I just stood there looking at the water below. I wasn't aware my parents had died until very recently so it all felt new to me. My eyes started to prick but I heard something so I lifted my bat and turned only to come face to face with a woman.

"Who are y— "you're not Joker" I rolled my eyes "I'm Harley Quinn, Joker's right hand man... uh woman" she narrowed her eyes at me "do you think I look like this for fun?" The woman slowly rolled her eyes at me "he doesn't want a woman's body" I furrowed my brows. "Who?" Ask about K! Yeah ask who K is! "Who is K?" The woman tended up and ignored me "look we need Joker not you" I rolled my eyes and finally put my bat down.

"I'm not a man but I do know where you could get one! Btw I'm very strong, stronger than most man so tell K to go fuck himself" "I will definitely tell him that but he won't be pleased" I smirked "good tell him I said it" "I like you" she responded to me and I followed her into the car.

🤡 ✨ 🤡

I was finally back at the Salvatore House and I heard a ruckus coming from the cellar. I followed the noise to see Damon leaning over a passed out Elijah with Stefan and Elena holding hands standing by the door. "I'll hold onto this" Damon said putting something in his pocket.

"Harley you're here I can't believe you actually decided to join us!" What a dick! Let's bash his skull in for talking to us like that! Guys stop he's sensitive! "I had to do something for J" I heard Elena groan but no one said anything about it. Thankfully.

"Ok so as long as we keep the dagger in his chest he'll stay dead" I smiled "oh creepy, but cool" "alright then, goodnight" "night Layna" she waved at me and then stopped. "You know you guys want me to fight? Fine, I'll fight but if we're going to do this you can't keep anything from me anymore" I rolled my eyes "why? Secrets are what keep a relationship going" Elena shot daggers at me with her eyes and I smirked at her.

"Look from now on we're doing things my way and this includes you Harley" I shrugged and then she walked away to which I followed after her. "So how was your weekend? Was it everything like you imagined?" Elena giggled but then went serious "I'm mad leave me alone".

I wrapped my arms around her shoulders and kissed her cheek "everyone knows you're horrible at holding grudges" she groaned and then finally gave in "ok well Stefan is really sweet but he has a REALLY dark past" I smiled "all the best people have dark past. Let's go to bed".

S2 EP 16 - the house guest

I heard screaming so I jumped out of Damon's bed and ran to Stefan's room to see two Elenas and the Salvatore brothers all in a circle taking "theres a party and you guys didn't invite me" Elena was busy pacing back and forth angrily.

"What is she doing here?" I went to sit in Stefan's bed and I pulled my knees up to my chest rocking back and forth slightly. "When we killed Elijah it broke the compulsion and freed the bitch from the tomb" "how's that possible?" The second Elena finally spoke up "he's an original! They have all sorts of special skills" my Elena spoke up "I don't want you here! Get her out of here!" I peeked up "can I break her legs?!" Elena looked back at me "yes you can" I smiled and jumped of gleefully.

I took a step closer but Damon got in my way "as much as I want to get rid of her we need her. She knows the most about them and she's willing to help. On that note you better start talking or else" Elena two giggled and I was confused but I didn't mind it so I just walked over to Stefan. "Alright we gotta get to school! Katherine, Damon, and Harley you'll stay here and find out more about Klaus" I smiled "well actually I'm substituting today at your high school".

Stefan turned all the way to me "how old are you?" I smiled "I'm 23" he furrowed his brows "and how are you substituting?" Elena wrapped her arms around Stefan's waist and looked up at him with a big smile "Harleen Quinzel Gilbert graduated high school at 14 and now has 2 PHDs she's smart as hell" I smiled "thanks sis but it's better to be humble" Stefan smiled "fine you can ride with us" "cool let's bounce".

"Harley" Elena said sternly "yeah yeah I know" I said walking back down the stairs to Damon's room quickly getting dressed.

A/N: tad bit longer Klaus and Harley are going to meet in a few chapters 💁🏾‍♀️✨