0.0

Harley's POV
"Batsy, Batsy, Batsy" I winked at him and he just rolled his eye annoyed with me. "Where is he Harley?" I smiled and started playing with my gum "who?" I knew he was asking for Joker but I like games! Batman growled and I giggled.

I turned away from him and sat on the bench my feet starting to hurt. Batman pulled something out but I couldn't tell what it was. "Where is he Harley?" I smiled at him "behind ya" Batman looked confused for a second and then J smacked him in the head. "Took ya long enough J" he smiled "come on" I got off the bench and ran.

Truthfully I would follow Joker anywhere because I was in love with him. I know he doesn't feel the same way about me but it's ok. I was here running through Gotham City in the dark with Joker holding my hand.

J slipped in his car and I got in also. When he started driving I stripped my shorts and my shirt off. Joker watched me for a second before continuing to drive. I reached in the backseat and grabbed my new gold and black dress and slipped it on followed by my new gold and black heels.

J pulled up to the club and I got out walking through the front door. "Name please" I smiled "Harley Quinn" I saw the bouncer tense up for a second and then he allowed me in. I took the whole club in memorized.

Joker and I were obviously partners but I never had the interest in attending our meetings because they were always so boring.

However this time J said I had to come because I was playing an important role. The distraction. I swayed to the music searching for Joker. I found him in the VIP room watching me. I wanted no needed to impress him.

I winked at him and then walked over to one  of the strippers in the cage. I blew a bubble with my gum and popped it before talking to her "get out bitch I want to dance" she ignored me and kept dancing. "Fine then" I climbed in and grabbed the dancer by her hair slamming her head into the front bar. "I said get out bitch I wanna dance" her forehead was bleeding she was crying as she ran out the cage.

I smiled and started swaying before I realized there was no music playing. "Hey what gives? I wanna dance" as if waiting for my command the music started up again and I started dancing.

                             ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

I did gymnastics and dance my whole life which is why I was pretty peed off that the cage was so small. I heard a whistle and knew I was needed. Come on Harley this is your time to shine.

I climbed through the window and sat there "Mistah J" he smiled "darling" he walked over to me and grabbed me by my waist pulling me off the window and onto the floor.

The guy who must of been doing business with J looked a bit scared. "Darling you are my gift to this handsome hunka, hunka" I smiled and nodded. I've only ever been in love with Joker but if he wants to gift me to someone then I obey it's my job.

I sat on his lap and started caressing his face "your cute" I leaned in our lips almost touching "you want me?" I knew Joker was watching and truthfully I was mostly acting this seductive for him but whatever.

"I don't want no beef" the guy wasn't even paying attention to me "what you don't like me?" "You don't want no beef? You don't want no beef?" "Fine don't waste my time then" I stood up and walked away making sure my dress lifted up exposing my underwear.

I sat down across from the dude and watched "are you enjoying yourself" the guy looked at me and I winked "no, she's your lady" Joker started laughing and then there was a loud gun shot. I started laughing as the guy fell blood draining from his head.

There was screaming in the main room and I continued with my laugh "let's go honey" I grabbed his hand and we ran out.

I really wish that the guy was right and I was Joker's lady but sadly I'm just his best friend and when he's drunk enough his fuck buddy.

Joker started driving swerving in and out of the cars not really caring if he was going to cause an accident. This was fun I liked when he drove recklessly it reminded me of a high speed car chase which I have been in before.

I saw that stupid bat mobile pull up behind us and I smiled "Batsy, Batsy, Batsy" Joker winked at me and drove faster. It was at this point that I relaxed I wasn't wearing my seatbelt. I heard a bang in the roof.

I growled "stupid Bat you're ruining our night" I grabbed J's gun and started shooting the roof "do you trust me?" I looked over at Joker "with my life" he smiled "ok then just remember to trust me" I nodded and we stared at each other until I realized we were headed for the ocean.

"J!! J I CAN'T SWIM!!!" We hit the water and I flew out the windshield then my vision clouded but not before I saw Batman.