Minlix - sorry I'm an anti romantic - Or not?

p.o.v. Felix

I was sitting in my room, watching a movie and playing a game when suddenly someone knocked at my door.
"Come in", I replied, only to have Minho coming in. I put my Console next to me and paused the movie. I tilted my head questioning. He signed, closed the door and flopped on the bed next to me.
"Am I really so unromantic?", he suddenly asked. My eyes widened. "No, you are not unromantic! You have your own definition of romantic, just like everyone. Why? What's wrong?", I asked moving towards him and looking down to meet his eyes.
"Changbin said I was so anti romantic! Just because I don't like those café dates with flowers and stuff. I mean yeah, it's nice, but I don't think it's romantic to give someone dieing flowers. He even went as far and assumed I could not have romantic feelings for people. And somewhat I can understand him, I don't feel that tingling inside of me with anyone. Isn't there supposed to be a tingling when I love someone? Or how to define feeling love?", he rambled. I chuckled lightly. "Hey, calm down. It's okay! It's who you are. Everyone feels love different, just how everyone shows it different. You know I am very touchy with people, that's my love language. You care for others from afar, making sure they don't get hurt. Chan for example is a mix of both of us. Jisung shows love through affection and attention. Everyone is different! And it's totally okay to not have that tingling inside you, maybe you have not met the right person yet? I only feel that tingling when special things happen and only with few people, maybe for you it's the same, but the things are different? Don't worry about it too much okay?", I explained. He gave me a smile. "Thank you", he mumbled and closed his eyes. "Can you show me what makes your insides tingle?", he then requested. I giggled. "Of course hyung! You'd need to sit up tho.", I replied and he complied, now sitting in front of me on the bed. "Okay for starters, let's take this.", I said as I grabbed his hand and put mine against his as if to compare handsizes. "I love when someonr compares their hands to mine and I don't have to initiate that.", I said with a smile. Then I moved my hand a little and intertwined our hands. "I love holding hands and especially this.", I said as I started softly stroking the back of his hand with my thumb. "I love backhugs and cuddles, but you know what makes my heart run a thousand miles per second?" I asked and he shook his head. I giggled. "This!", I responded as I grabbed both his hands, intertwined them with mine, leaned forward and placed a soft kiss on his forehead. Lightning errupted in me as I did so, I loved giving and recieving them. I felt Minho relax and then grabbing my hands tighter. I went back and looked in his eyes. "I feel it.", he mumbled with stars in his eyes. Suddenly he jolted forwards and kissed my forehead. My eyes widened as my hearts started beating faster and that tingling feeling took over all of my body.

That was 2 weeks ago. My mind was still running wild because of it. I was roaming through the kitchen when I suddenly got pulled back by my waist. "Carefull there!", I heard Minho say and the next second I heard something crash on the floor. First I looked at the thing, being a box of cereal, then behind me to find Minho already looking at me.
"Thank you!", I quickly said and went to geab the bag. Well I tried, but Minhos hands remained on my waist like Steel barrels. I looked up to him, turning in his grip. "Everything okay hyung?", I asked him. He smiled at me and quickly kisses my forehead, then letting me go and quickly walking out of the kitchen. I stood there numbstruck.
Was he trying if the same things that applie to me applie to him? I don't have a clue. After the little shock, I quickly grabbed the cereal and put it back where it belongs.
That went on for weeks. Every now and then Minho would suddenly appear and give me forehead kisses. When we were outside for a walk he held my hand and back inside he gave me lots of cuddles and backhugs. I was confused, but I loved it.

So now this has been going on for almost 5 months and I felt as if we had to have a talk about it, so I went to Minhos room and quickly knocked.
After he told me to come in, I made my way to his bed. "Hyung?", I asked. "Yeah Lixie?", he replied. "What are we? What is the relationship between us?", I asked, looking into his eyes, searching for an answer. "Whatever you want us to be, friends, best friends, members.. lovers?", he said, whispering the last part so I could hardly understand him. My eyes widened. "Husbands?", I asked and heard a soft chuckle errupt from him. "Even that, yeah", he said smiling at me. I giggled softly. "That's nice, but do you love me? Or is it just that you think you do because of what I did?", I asked him, serious again. "First of all, who doesn't love you? Second, I love you, not because of what you did, because you are you. I went in your room that day to find out what you like. Changbin and me had a fight because he was sick of me talking about how much I love you, so he said 'get your not so anti romantic ass out of my room and talk to him!'.", he explained. I had to chuckle. This was so much like them.
"So, boyfriends?", I asked and he nodded with a bright smile. "And now come here and give me kisses and cuddles, I am deprived of both and need them from my one and only boyfriend", he suddenly said with his overdramatic voice. I giggled and went over to him, showering him in love.
"Thank you." "No, thank you lixxie. Thank you for letting me love you."

-----
short but okay I guess?
Please let me know if there are grammar mistakes or typos!