"Your reward is.." Taehyung paused in between of his sentence and stood up from his seat. He leaned towards Mr. Jung from across the table and continued with a sweet smile

"Early Resignation."

"Huh?!! What Mr. Kim? Resignation?" Mr. Jung was baffled as he stumbled to form a complete sentence.

"Yes early resignation Mr. Jung." Taehyung repeated as he again sat down on the chair.

"Mr. Kim is it a joke?" Mr. Jung also stood up as he asked in tone filled with anger.

"No its not Mr. Jung. Don't get worked up and please take a seat." Taehyung pointed towards the chair as he replied with a cold voice which scared Mr. Jung a little as he sat down.

"So what I was saying? Ah Yes! Early resignation. Mr. Jung tomorrow your resignation should be on Jeongguk's table early in the morning and everything will be solved without much hassle."

"Why would I resign Mr. Kim? I will not."

"Either you will resign or I will tell Gguk that you are the rat that is selling this company's information to rival and probably you are the one stalking his sister. Then he will be the one who is going to deal with you. Choice is yours." Taehyung replied with a shrug.

Mr. Jung gulped after listening to Taehyung but then he countered back with a fake brave voice.

"You are accusing me Mr. Kim. I can file a complaint against you."

"Oh Mr. Jung it would not be accusation if I provide proof against you. Would it be?" Taehyung answered with a bored look.

"And what made you think that I am the betrayer Mr. Kim?" Mr. Jung questioned, assuming that Taehyung is just saying things.

"There are a lot of things and they clearly point towards your betrayal.

First one being the watch you are wearing Mr. Jung. You are from a very poor family and this is your first job as an intern. It's just been a month you joined that means you received stipend this month but the watch you are wearing cost more than 200k Dollars. Now the question is how did you get so much money? One single look on your bank statement will be suffice.

Next thing, from the moment I entered the room to now you have unconsciously touched your necklace several times with a frightened expressions, you touched it to change the position of it. I am sure if it get checked we can find microchip or some recording device in there. Right?

Next, since the beginning of this conversation your eyes stopped at the top drawer on the right several times, your face expression mortified. We will surely find something there wouldn't we?

No matter how much you tried to hide but your eyes, your facial expressions and your body posture says everything Mr. Jung. I know theses are not the proof which police would accept but Jeongguk surely would.

Decision is yours Mr. Jung. If you choose to resign then I will make Jeongguk understand to let you go easily but if you stay, no one will help you and you will go to jail leaving your widowed mother all by herself." Taehyung finished with a calm expression and he was not surprised seeing Mr. Jung's pale face.

Taehyung didn't wanted Mr. Jung to get punished for being forced to spy on Jeon Inc and Jeongguk but he couldn't let him go easily too especially since Ho Shing got involved in all this matter. Moreover Taehyung didn't have solid proofs against Mr. Jung right now, not strong enough to file a police complaint. He will need more proofs and he knew where he could find them but that will take a lot of time and till then he can't let Mr. Jung stay in the company and harm it more than he already did.

"Please Sir don't involve police. I am sorry. I-I will resign please sir. I accept that I stole and sold company's information but I am not involved with anything related to Mr. Jeon's sister. Believe me sir. If you lodge complaint against me my life will be ruined Sir. I will resign now. " Mr. Jung rambled. He really got scared. He never thought that Taehyung's observation skills are so precise that he will notice his every single movement.

The fear increased when Taehyung knew about his mother and at the mention of Jeongguk. He knew Jeongguk would be more dangerous than police.

"Fine then you will resign now. If you didn't then I have this audio clip against you." Taehyung answered as he pointed towards his phone which was recording the conversation from the moment he entered the cabin. Taehyung stopped the recorder and again turned towards Mr. Jung.

"Now the most important question. Who was behind it? Who hired you?"

"Park Jisan."

Taehyung nodded and left the room without saying anything.

________________________________________________

'I thought you would not take any step Jisan. How did you even get money to plan this? You lost Park Industries. Somebody is helping you, But who? It doesn't matter now. Your actions are affecting my Ggukie's health and nothing is more important than that to me. You were not going to be my first target but now you are.'

Taehyung was in his secret apartment standing in front of a board as he crossed Mi Kwan's name and wrote Park Jisan there.

'I am coming for you Jisan.'

________________________________________________

Here is the next chapter.

How was it? Let me know.

We are finally entering the Revenge arc of the story. I will try to balance it with perfect amount of Taekook content.

Guys, i have one important practical on Tuesday so I will not be able to update tomorrow. Hope you understand.

Thank you so much for reading.♥️♥️

Stay safe and healthy. <3