Chapter 19

It's been three months since the two boys began their new training regime (adjustments included). The two both have gotten stronger, when I visited Sabito training at the bolder I could have sworn I saw a shallow cut. When I pointed it out he seemed to almost glow with pride. Giyuu wasn't far behind either he never is. the two push each other to do better, their strength is growing more and more and I couldn't be prouder of them. I could tell Urokodaki felt the same too, although when he looked at them I always felt a sense of forlornness. Probably thinking about previous students. 

He knows they're getting close to going to final selection. He's worried; I don't blame him I am too. He tries not to show it knowing, I'll pick up on it and easily put the pieces together. I appreciate the thought but honestly it makes me more nervous when things are being hidden. I sigh all the thoughts swirling around in my mind is giving me a headache. I was at the stove stering the soup we would have with dinner. I should really stop thinking while I'm a head for once. I started setting up the trays for tonight's dinner. looking out the window I saw the sky beginning to turn orange. 

"they should be back soon... I hope todays training went well." 

Im setting down the trays in the usual spots when the door slammed open. both Urokodaki and I snapped our heads to the door. Giyuu stood there panting. 

"Giyuu what on earth-" 

"hurry you have to come see this!" 

Before we could ask anything more he was out the door again. Both Urokodaki and I look at each other, before following after him. We all ran up to the clearing where the two bolders were. When we finally managed to arrive I was trying to catch my breath. Once I did, I looked ahead of me to see both boulders cut perfectly vertically in half. Sabito was standing in front of his bolder staring at it in disbelief. I don't blame him I'm in disbelief too. Both of them finally managed to do it. Which means they've successfully passed the test and they would be participating in the next final selection for demon slayers. Once they get past that goal they will be considered full fledged demon slayers. 

I'm glad I managed to finish the cloud Haori's for them. I had a feeling Urokodaki almost finished the masks for them. I noticed that a light was still lit in the main room even after it being much to late for anyone to be up. Not like I'm one to talk through. But it can't be helped, that's when I get my best work done. I'm broken from my thoughts when hear Urokodaki's voice. 

"You both have done splendidly I'm so proud." 

As he hugs them tightly the two boys look over his shoulder to me. I do my best to smile and nod in agreement. 

"You've both done amazingly, I'm proud of you both too." 

We all headed back to the house where dinner was already set. There was a cores of "thank you for the food." And the fermiler sounds of chopsticks against dishes.  Excitement was in the air as the boys talked about what final selection would be like. Or how in the spare time before it the could get even stronger although I would prefer if they took a day off from training. But I doubt they'd listen. Time seemed to pass quickly today and before I knew it I was in bed drifting off to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was in a forest. 

"What is this place? It looks fermiler..."  

I look up at the sky it's the dead of night. I could hear the screams of people in the distance. I look around as I walk. 

"Hurry take him and go!" 

My head snaps up at the voice.  

"Sabito!"