19. Swear It, Hoe!

★JANIE★

"Ouu! Are you the new whore Luciano is fucking now?" A squeaky voice emanated from behind me and I immediately spun around to face whoever made that statement.

What did she just call me?

A pretty blonde lady stood at the entrance of the mansion. She wore a half-buttoned-down blouse that showcased her boobs and a short, leather skirt that clung onto her curves like a second skin, coupled with a pair of heels.

Now, who is the whore here?

Initially, I wanted to give her a verbal lashing. But thinking about the fact that she seemed way older. Possibly in her late twenties, I decided not to.

"I think you are mistaken." I simply chose those words over a brutal, venomous, livid statement that could send her to an early grave. Afterward, I turn to walk away only for her to blurt;

"What part did I miss? The part that you are his whore or the part that you are too young to be fucking a man, up to the extent of following him here?" she snorted.

I whirled around to face her in disbelief. "Excuse me?"

The blonde lady shrugged. "You are American. It's obvious you don't belong here." She retorted sharply.

"Of course, I don't belong here!" My blood was starting to boil as I implored; "But what makes you think that I'm his whore?"

Silence followed right after my question. Then the clicking sound of her heels against the beige tiled floor filled the atmosphere as she sashayed towards me.

Pausing only when she was three feet away, she assessed me from head to toe in a very condescending manner and said; "You look cheap, desperate, filthy. I wonder what Luciano saw in someone like you."

What the actual fudge?

My eyes grew wide in disbelief. How could someone be this rude? Alas, I was hoping on ending this on an amicable note and walk away. However, she has said too much and bruised my ego.

I have had enough!

For real, I just craved something to eat and a good bed rest. Not here trading words with a lady without priorities.

Nevertheless, I could not leave without giving her a piece of my mind first. Since she has proven that age is just a number and her being older, doesn't signify that she has any sense of reasoning, I need to put her in her place.

Folding my arms neatly beneath my breast, I scoffed.“This is the pot calling the kettle black, Miss. You are the cheap, desperate one here. Who comes to a place looking around for a man this late with see-through clothes?” Her mouth was wide open in shock, yet I wasn't done.

“I can see pick me written all over your forehead. So why don't you go ahead and beg the Mafia Boss to love you instead? Maybe you can give him your heart alongside. I'm sure he will brutally idolize it.” I fired back angrily.

Issuing a smirk of contempt, I turned around and strutted off.

“He is my boyfriend!” The Lady yelled after me.

“Good for you.” I shot back at her. “No one wants him anyway!”

Just as I was about to open a door I presumed to be the kitchen, a forceful grip tugged on my hair and I grunted in pain.

The lady yanked layers of my hair around her wrist and pulled me backward with it.

I cried out in anguish as she shoved me against the wall. But the moment she let go of my hair, I took that as an opportunity to unleash my fury on her, slapping her hard across both cheeks.