Chapter 123

RACHEL

There's a rush of adrenaline running through my body as Ezra's fingers find their way to the band of my shorts; he quickly pulls them down, and I shiver a little from the cold goosebumps underneath already existing goosebumps on my skin, "God, I love how your body responds to my touch," he whispered and kissed below my earlobe.

I smirk when focusing more on his face than his body, but it is hard not to look at his toned-out abs. That's existed more since Ezra has been at the gym every night after work. I'm thanking whoever's been training him and giving up a rise, "Hey," Ezra lifts up my chin, and my heart sinking deeper into those emerald eyes, "Eyes are up, darling."

"It's not my fault that these, I run my hands down his stomach to the underwear band, "muscles are so sculpted and happened to appear," I trace every ab with my finger. It's like there were made by Greek gods and then transferred to him, but before I even think or do anything else, he immediately slammed his lips into mine. His hands grab the hem of my shirt and pull it over my head, "Can you get any sexier than you are," he smirks against my neck.

Ezra grabs the bowl filled with the leftover brownie batter and scoops some of it on his fingers, "What are you doing?" I ask, and he doesn't answer. I watch him smear
it up to my neck and down to my collarbone, "Shhh, is all you need do." He trails his tongue onto the batter and licks all of the chocolate off, "It's delicious,"

"The chocolate" is the only word I try to say; then I open my eyes, and his steady eyes stare at me that they haven't moved off of me. He takes more of the batter and slowly rubs into my left nipple and sucks on it, and I bite my lower lip to silence my moans. Still, he continues sucking on it even harder before moving to the untouched one, "Let it out, baby," he says as releasing himself from me.

I can barely catch my breath as he looks at me like I'm his last meal on earth before devouring me again. I continue biting my lip as I feel the pain of teeth between my lip as I slowly open my legs a little more, "You are asking for it, woman," he haunted me with his words before lowering himself between me.

...

The next day is utterly silent in the car on the way to the hospital; throughout the day, I repeatedly remember every second of last night, from Ezra's and l moment on the kitchen corner to almost forgetting about baking brownies. They got burned.

"Come on, let's get this down and over with," my mother says, grabbing her purse and getting out of the car. I grab my wallet and try to catch up with her, "Wait, Mom," I grab her arm, and she stops, "Is everything okay," I ask.

My mother signs looks at my wrist, and nods okay, "let's just hope it's okay," she refuses to my wrist, and I follow her to the entrance.