Chapter 104

EZRA

After putting Rachel's multiple bags in the back of the rental car, my arms feel completely numb by the weight of every bag. It was like she was packing to take a trip to the Bahamas but in reality she was really taking a trip away from me. I don't blame her for wanting to stay away from me because I'm still that shitty person who bet money to take an innocent girl like her virginity. It wasn't worth breaking her inside and out. By the look of her giving her mother a goodbye hug, from everything that happened within an hour, she's more broken than ever more. I started the breaking.

I stopped looking and shoveled any shame and guilt I have for myself when Rachel started walking towards me with her face all busted and macsura all round her eyes. I glance at her cheeks to see there's an open wound still on her cheeks, and a piece of glass sticking out, "Hey, I have everything set. If you want we can still go to the hospital to get your cut checked out?" I point on, and rub her cheek yet she flinches, "I'm good and it doesn't hurt that much".

I hate when she lies, she tends not to look at me in the face when she does and a small red rash starts creeping in as lying, "Baby? You flinched a second ago and you are going through a lot right now. So please let me help you?" I beg her then slam the trunk door. I gaze at her wiping a tear away as looking around us with an ambulance and two police cars by the house asking Angela questions.

"You want to help?" Rachel asks in a snappy tone and crosses her arms over each other. I nod, then open the car door.

"Yes, I want to help. Please let me," I beg as I get in. I wonder open the door for her like a gentleman as I am ten percent of the time but she would give deviled eye look so I just let it go and she opens the door, close it and start putting the heater on, "You can help by shutting up, drive so we can leave this fucking state and go back home. I shouldn't ever come back, both of my parents are in jail, I'm an orphan. So I want to leave, got it?" she yells out climbing inside the door before I can respond.

...

A while later, I drove towards the hotel so I could catch some sleep. I haven't gotten a good sleep since the last time because the last time I got sleep was when Rachel came over after the talk I had with my father. Still saying the words my father is still weird, I always hated him,I mean I still hate but not fully hated him from knowing what really happened. As much as I wanna blame him for leaving us like that, it's still my fault for burning the house if I didn't want to drink. Speaking of drinking, I need one right now.

I pull up to a gas station to fill up and grab a few things like snacks, some coffee that's a day old or been sitting out. Also some supplies to clean up Rachel's cheek. I unbuckled my seatbelt and Rachel's; she fell asleep within five minutes into the drive but she needed sleep, she looked like she hadn't gotten sleep for days. I need to wake her up but she looks so peaceful, but I really need to clean it up before it gets infected, "Hey Rac, wake up," I softly say and shake her shoulder. Rachel wakes up, rubs her blurry vision, "Where are we at?".

"At the gas station. I want to grab a couple things here like gas before handing back to the hotel," I tell her, get out of the car and grab the gas handle. Rachel gets out of the car, "Okay. I'm going to the restroom,". she tells me with blurry eyes and putting her hair into a messy bun. I love when she puts her hair up, I can see every feature in their own perfection.

"Do you want me to come with you?" I whisper in her ear, and she giggles a little as I kiss under ear and she slaps my arm a little, "I can handle myself. I will be back," she says then walks inside the place. This is probably the most decent gas station that's not gross looking and smells funny.

...

Moments later, after paying for gas I look through the candy aisle to grab a few bags of peanut M & M's for Rachel and sour patch kids for myself and other things through the aisles like chips, and grab a few water bottles. I look over towards the bathroom, I'm starting to get worried about Rachel, she's been in there for a while. But if I just experienced what she had to last twenty four hours, I would be in there for a while so I would go to the aisle that has all kinds of bandages and shit. I grab a random kit, I don't even look at what it carries. I threw it in on the cashier register along with the things I already grabbed.

"Is this all you need to get?" The old man behind the counter asks as sliding water bottles across the scanner, and throws them in a plastic bag along with the candy, chips and clean up kit.

"Yes but I need two packs of Marlboro cigarettes and —" I run towards the alcohol aisle and grab the cheapest whiskey there to find and go back to the cashier, "This," I say.

"Okay, but I thought your girlfriend already had a bottle of whiskey. She quickly gets a bottle,and runs into the bathroom," the man says as grabbing the receipt and hands it to me, "Thanks," I grab the bags and run towards the girls bathroom. I shake my head in a sign of confusion of why she would want to continue drinking, this time in silence in a gross bathroom but I know inside of her body along with nerves is doing jumping jacks all over until she's ready or wants to drink again. I can;t fucking say that I understand because I don't. We may be two peas in a pod when it comes to certain things but this isn't one of the things in the pod.

"Rachel?" I call out and knock on the door with my finger; I realize it's locked. Shit. The last thing I wanted to do is beg the cashier for the set of keys to unlock the door and come in like police officers looking for drugs in the lockers in the bathroom in school. I think she has enough officers, well both of us actually. Rachel and I and the police don't even belong in the same sentence.

I look through the bag for the kit I bought, grab it and open it for something like tweezers; I grin a little, and start picking the lock. I have gotten pretty good at picking a lot. I remember picking a lock at a drugstore to find something to relieve the pain in my back after being released from the hospital. Once the door is unlocked, I immediately see her crunched down on the floor by the napkin dispenser, and moving her body back and forth with her arms around her legs , "Rachel?" I called out. I try to relock the door but it's not working so I grab the barstool that's randomly in here and push it against the door. I walk towards her with the supplies. I crunch down, "You okay?". No jackass, she isn't okay I say to myself as I grab a couple of napkins, wet them down and gently pat them on her face and avoid the cut on the cheek. I don't know what words I should say or can say. I don't want to say the wrong words.

"Does that feel okay?" I ask.

She nods a little, " I need something,".

"Anything," I apply a little bit of ointment on the cut before getting the small piece of glass out of the cut with the tweezers. She squeezes her eyes tightly from the pinching pain, "I'm sorry. I know it hurts but it's almost done okay, " I comfort her by holding her hand with one hand and pulling out the glass with the other hand, "What did you want?".

"You,". I arched my brown at the second the words came out of her mouth because as much as I want to kiss her, and touch her anywhere that feels good for both of us, she's so vulnerable, "Rachel? I don't think that's a good idea, you are a very valuable mind right now," I answer back. I get back to helping her by putting the ointment in the center before placing it on her cheek, "Please shut up," she catches me off guard by placing her lips onto mine. As much as I want to push her off of me, I love this. We both need this but she mostly needs this.

Our lips continue connecting as we stand up, and I grab her hips and place her on the bathroom counter as her lips move over to my neck. I can't handle having her clothing so I remove both of her sweater and shirt. I might just drop dead because she looks beautiful right now, but even more from spreading her legs without even acknowledging me about it, "Are you trying to kill me?". She just nods and giggles a little and she's asking for it.

I grab her face a little closer to mine, our tongues linger together and I can taste the whiskey she drank earlier. Rachel brings her hands down lower to my zipper and unzips my jeans, "Are you sure you are okay with this?" I applied.

"Hundred percent," she continues, I grab the condom from my wallet before pulling down my jeans, I step out of them and slide off my boxers and the rest of my clothes. I grab her thighs as I kick the toilet stall open, rush inside then slam her back against the door as sliding my cock inside of her and she lets out a moan, "Shh, sweetheart," I cover her mouth, and she nods. I take a mind picture of this, letting her go and free when going harder inside and Rachel lets out a moan, "Shh, sweetheart,". She nods and bites down her lower lip.

...

After settling ourselves, we both leave the bathroom and gas station to go back to the hotel so I book the next flight out this hell hole of a state.