I walked in my car and headed down the road.

*

*

I decided to take a detour and go around to the trap. I knew this wasn't the best decision I could be making, but I wanted to inspect some shit.

I locked the car doors as I stepped out making my way into the entrance of the trap. It was opened which was crazed, because I knew Chresanto had a lot of cash stacked up in here, so why would he leave this bitch unlocked?

I knocked the thought of that in my head and continued into the house as a rancid smell ran through my nostrils. "Blood?" I noticed as I walked further into the trap. "What the hell?" I mumbled looking at the blood that was plied up on the floor.

I saw something that looked like a foot, I was going to look at it when I felt a small tap on my shoulder. "Chres?" I said turning around looking him up and down.

"What you doing here blood?" He asked walking around eying everything, must to see if everything was in place. "I came to see you." I lied.

I had came over to suspect anything that would make me think Paris was still here..

"Me?" He chuckled, but I didn't find anything funny. "Yeah man. I was wondering if you had heard about Paris missing?" I said and he stared at me and started laughing, but I continued to hold my face in place I didn't find anything humorous at all.. This was just Chresanto though.

"Nigga, I'm here looking for her the fuck you mean?" He said giving a devilish glare as he cut his eyes at me. "I mean you've been out a while, ain't seen you in a minute." I said smirking since he wanted to be funny.

I didn't find him scary at all if you ask me. I know the game better than he does. "You accusing me or some shit?" He said and I shook my head nah sticking my bottom lip out showing no expression.

"Oh ok, I was going to have to put your ass in check or some shit." He said and I laughed. "Yeah ok." I said walking out of the trap.

*

*

I headed down to Lucas's apartment parking area and parked stepping out I noticed how the lot was quite empty. I walked over to Lucas's apartment room and knocked waiting on Deja.

The door swung open as I eyed her as she stood there in her a bath robe, that was of course probably Lucas's because it was huge. I licked my lips as I stared at her curves that lined in the robe perfectly. "Hello, face is up here Daniel." She said knocking me out of my thoughts.

"Sorry, can I come in?" I said and she nodded moving out of the way letting me step in. "So what's up? How you holding in here?" I asked her as she laid across the couch and I went and sat next to her. "Pretty well, I haven't heard from Lucas yet." She said in a sigh as I rubbed her legs.

"Guess who I ran into today?" I said and she sat up on the couch adjusting her self. "Who?"