~~~~

The next morning I decided to start my day early since I have a lot to unpack plus , it will be rude to wake up late in a house I'm being accommodated in  so I wake up did my morning prayer and got out everything I need to shower with from my bag .

After thirty minutes of my morning routine , I wrap my white fluffy bathrobe around my body wore my flip flops then go out. As I am thinking of what outfit to wear , I bump into a hard chest I almost tripp and fall but arms steady my hips "  facile lì dolcezzae  " he says a thing in Italian that I don't understand ." Morning " I say lowly too caught up with the view infront of me . Pinks lips are in my point of view and the memory of yesterday's kiss flash back to me . A cologne so fine and cris-

" Earth to Angel . " I snap out of my daydream to see Lucas looking at me amused I blush and get out of his hold .

" What are you thinking about ?" He asks mirth filling his eyes . " N-nothing " I clear  my throat then I take a look at his attire .

" Where are you going ?" I ask changing the subject . " To work ." I frown  " this early ? It's not even seven yet " he shrugs " I have to get some work done before work starts .  I nod." I can make you breakfast before you go . Just let me change first , " I propose , moving back to my bedroom until he stops me . " No, I don't have time for this . " Lucas declines at my proposal ." Oh." I mumble.

I don't why but it makes feel sad. It may have shown on my face because he quickly adds " But , tomorrow I can stay since my schedule shows I won't have that much of work . " Those words quickly lightens up my mood , I smile brightly .

" Alright . I better let you go before I delay your day , see you later ." He nods " later ."
His eyes darts on my face then my body then back to mine , he smiles then walks away . I then realise that I am still  wearing my bathrobe reaching my mid thigh . I walk back to my room flustered.

I get dress in a white sweetheart neckline dress  with sandals . I undo my twist from last night add some gel and brush it through then apply lipbalm on my lips .

I decided to check on the girls . I go to Heaven's room to see her rolling on her bed . " You are one strange girl " I say amused. " Miss Rweed !" She shriek running towards me I catch her when she jumps on me . " I miss you " she mumbles , her head buried in my neck. " You saw me on Friday ." Today is Sunday .  I start to pat her butt . " I still missed you "
My heart warms up at her words . " That feels good . " She says refering to my patting  , I laugh .

A maid comes and tell me it's time to give Heaven a bath i give Heaven to her and she whines and cries for me . I kiss her on her cheek then go to check on Halo .

I see Halo on her bed curl up on her side sweating . " What is the matter ?" I ask when I reach her " I don't think I feel well " I touch her head and she feels hot . " You are burning up . Why don't you bath first then we will find a solution , yeah ? Cold water will reduce the heat . "

I help her in the bathroom as she does what she has to do then fill the bathtub with water " is it alright ?" I ask her " yes it's fine " I wait outside the door then call Lucas .

" Hey ," he answers after the second ring " Hi . Heaven is having a fever has been burning up all morning , what can I give her to ease it ? " I ask him .

" Don't worry about it , the maids knows what to do and if it gets worse I will call for a doctor for now they can take care of it ." He says typing something away .
" Alright , I'm going now " I mumble .

I feel slightly embarrass rushing to call Lucas while his workers , who knows what to do in cases like this are here and can help .

I sigh and inform the lady who helped Heaven out earlier then went back to unpack .