Chapter one : Baby boy

You've never imagined yourself being mad at Chan. He is your sunshine, you ball of joy. You can't deny the fact you're bragging to have him as your boyfriend. He is handsome, hot and hella attractive. However, he can be fluffy, cute and soft. His duality is your weakness and he uses that as a way to tease you.

However, he has an unrevealed side of him that you'll eventually discover. Both of you have been dating for 11 months, so you're comfortable around each other but you still have boundaries and secrets of course. You always feel that Chan is a mysterious guy, actually that's why you agreed to date him; your curiosity, you wanted to know more about him, to be the only one that he shares his deep thoughts with. Besides being mysterious, Chan is kind of protective. Whenever you're together outside, he keeps his arms around your shoulders or waist protectively. You think thats its sweet of him since he's your boyfriend but sometimes you feel like he's scared to lose you or threatened by others.
Even your dates, he always likes peaceful places like parks, beaches , up on a hill where there's a full display of the city or you just stay inside.

You wanted to go to a bar, restaurant or Coffee shop together. You wanted to experience something new with him, but he always seemed to refuse to go to such places. You were okay with that, he's busy often so you cherished all the dates and moments with him and believed that he will open up about your relationship and make it more public.

This month you've been very really busy with exams and you forgot about your anniversary the coming Saturday. You totally forgot about it, You've been stressed out. Luckily exams would be over on Friday and of course you've been thinking about spending the weekend at home cuddling with Chan , since you didn't have time for each other for the past couple of weeks. However, Chan has other plans in mind.

Chan knows that your life has been hectic because of exams and probably forgot about your anniversary but deep down he was hoping that you've prepared something for him, even if it was a long kiss. But he totally understands.
Actually he wanted to make you happy and release some stress after exams that's why he's been preparing for that night for almost a week.
He bought a nice black suit, made a reservation at a fancy restaurant for the first time since you started dating and bought a gift for you. He really wanted to celebrate and enjoy that day to the fullest and forget about anything bad that could happen.

narae~