C H A P T E R_22

Bright's POV

   Losing Ma is like losing a part of me, but losing Win and Chatri will break me even more

   Losing Ma is like losing a part of me, but losing Win and Chatri will break me even more. It's not that painful to me as everyone think it was, it's actually relieving.

    Now, I know that Tine is with his mother somewhere, and that they're both happy and together. That's all that I'm thinking right now, I can't and I must not let myself be stuck and cry about the past.

   That's one thing I'm good at, I can easily understand the situation, and I can easily move on from what had happened. Tine's death is an exception.....it broke me to pieces but now, I have Win and Chatri, Win's Dad is also had been very fatherly towards me and Chatri. It felt like Dad is with me again.

   It's not like my Dad is dead or anything, I just haven't seen him for years. We don't have bad blood towards each other, not that kind of a way, and I don't like talking about it.

   Anyway, Win's been staying here at our house for almost 2 weeks now and he finally answered me. I was reluctant about it since I don't know if he's just doing it out of pity. But, he proved it wrong.

    I always felt peace and happy whenever Win is around, but he still have a company to handle.

    "Win, please...you have to understand" I pleaded ones more, hoping that he'll get what I mean.

   "For the last time, Babe. No." He said with a stern tone as he walks around the kitchen, busy preparing lunch since Chatri will be back from school.

   I sighed and walked closer to him. "I really am fine now, I promise" I reasoned to him, but he just walks away and I had enough.

I grabbed his forearm and turned him around, facing me. "Baby, there's nothing to worry about. I swear to my heart and to the moon, I am fine now. I just don't want you to—"

  "To what? Forget about my company? Bright, I have said it already, Bryan is handling the company and it is my choice to stay here as long as I want" he said pointing at himself.

    "You've been staying here long enough, and I will be opening the bakery soon anyway"

   This time, he sighed. He held my face. "Bright, it's alright. I'll help you open the bakery and I will be back to work in two days."

     I look down and pulled him into a hug. I butied my face on the crook of his neck and inhaled his scent. "I just.....I just don't want to be a burden, you're a CEO and I'm just a waiter....I don't want to be a hindrance"

   "Who.the.f*ck?!" He exclaimed. He pulled away and looked at me, glaring. "Who told you that you're a burden to me? Tell me, now!"

    "No one, it's just my head messing with me" I said and he looked at me like I am a crazy mad man. Maybe I am. "I'm sorry, my head is still a mess"