C H A P T E R_03

Bright's Pov

After my shift, we got home and I rested immediately

After my shift, we got home and I rested immediately. The next day, I don't have to go to work since it's my day off and asked for a week break. Next month is Chatri's 13th birthday, we're already planning it. My friends are also helping me, we already booked a venue and I'm planning on bringing Chatri to the mall today to pick some new clothes for him.

"Dad" Chatri called me while I'm making our breakfast.

"Yes?"

He sat down on the stool and rested his head on his hands "Can we see the man again?" I looked at him very surprised.

I sighed and stopped for a minute "Son, What did I you about it?"

"I know, Dad. But, I don't know....I just want to see him" He said with a sad expression.

"We can't since we don't even know who he is"

"We can try Facebook?" Chatri said with a smile on his face. I shook my head and ruffles his hair

"No." I withdrew my hand and continued making breakfast "Help grandma at the bakery, tell her that we will be leaving before lunch to go somewhere"

My son's face lit up with joy, he nodded his head before running off. I smiled and cooked the homemade patty I made, I'm glad that we managed to settle our situation. Chatri's not mad at me anymore, he says it was just an impulse and he didn't mean anything he said to me that day. Of course, I know that. I fried the patties, I watched it dance with the oil until I was lost down in memory lane.

(Bright and Tine's past/ when Tine was 4 months pregnant with Chatri)

"What are you doin'?" I heard my wife's sweet voice behind me. His arms wrapped around my torso and his chin resting on top of my shoulder.

I looked on my side and kissed his cheek. "Hello to you too. I'm making patties"

"Homemade?!" He asked sounding very excited.

I chuckled and nodded "Yes, I made my signature dish! Now, go sit over there or your back will ache again"

He shook his head stubbornly "No! The doctor said that it's fine for me to walk around. Besides, I don't want to be bloated once I gave birth to our child"

I placed the tongs down. I unwrapped his arms around me and faced him. I hugged him and repeatedly kissed his face, causing him to giggle and blush.

"I don't really care if you'll look fat or chubby" I said smiling at him. "I'm actually curious about a chubby Tine"

We both laughed but he slapped my arm, I winced in pain. He is pregnant but, his slaps are still painful.

"Shut up, I want to stay fit!" He said with his hands on his hips. He kissed my lips before going back to the living room. "I want the patties to be golden brown, husband!"