C H A P T E R_4: PART II

Win's POV

   We went to the garden, the maids already made us some snacks to eat while relaxing

   We went to the garden, the maids already made us some snacks to eat while relaxing. Me and Bryan sat down on the bench with a beautifully crafted wooden table. They brought us snacks, meanwhile, Dad's roaming around the garden with a little kid.

     The kid is actually the caretakers' daughter, I allowed them to stay here since we don't usually stay here. But, I think Dad and Bryan's going to stay here for a year or so, they have their own room inside the house, just on the first floor though, the second floor is off limits just as the third and fourth floor of our main mansion in Greece.

    "Do you think Dad's going to remarry soon?" I asked out of the blue while eating a cracker with nutella

  "I don't know" Bryan answered "How about you? Are you okay with Dad marrying another woman?"

  I chuckled lightly and looked at him "You made it sound like Dad's going to marry his mistress"

   He laughed as well and shook his head. "No, No! That's not what I meant. I mean, I'm okay with Dad falling in love again, and you, how about you?"

   I smiled sadly at him before looking back at out father, who's now chasing two different colored butterflies with the kid.

   "I don't know, Dad already lost two of his wife. He lost your mother, then he lost mine, plus my baby brother as well. If I were him, I would be scared to love again if the life of my love ones will only be taken away from me over and over again" I said with a sad smile.

   I heard Bryan sighed before saying. "I know what you feel, when Dad said that he's going to introduce me to someone, I was scared that Dad would forget about me ones he married your mother. But, I was wrong. Your mom treated me as if I'm her own, she understood, Dad was happy and I have you now, so I'll understand every choice that Dad will make"

   "I also don't have a problem with that" I said. My face scrunched up and I groaned, rubbing both of my hands on my face. "Why is love so difficult?!!"

   Bryan laughed and I just glared at him. "Says the guy who's been sleeping with different people"

     "Oi! Don't you even dare-"

   "Dare what?" Bryan said with taunting tone, looking at me with a raised brow and teasing smirk.

   "F*ck you!" I shouted and threw my shoe at him.

    "METAWIN! WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT CUSSING?!!!" I flinched when I heard Dad's angry tone.

   "I'm sorry, Dad!" I shouted back, looking at him. He squinted his eyes at me before turning his attention back to the girl.

   "Heh! Gott'cha" Bryan spoke, I looked at him with a deep frown.