Chapter 13

Third Person POV

Poseidon, Amphitrite, and Triton were in their throne room when Poseidon's phone rang.

Riiinngggggg! Riiinngggggg!

"Father, it seems your phone is ringing," Triton said slowly.

"Oh yes, I forgot about that thing."

"Hello. Yes, this is he. He did what?! Yes, I can come. Thank you see you soon."

"What happened?" Amphitrite asked, worriedly.

"Perseus seems to have gotten in trouble at his school."

Triton laughed, "I'm surprised he lasted a month before you got a call."

Amphitrite sighed, "I will accompany you to the school."

"I as well, Father," Triton said happily.

Poseidon stared at his son before shaking his head and flashing them outside of Percy's school.

Poseidon walked through the hallways and followed the signs to the office. When he walked in he saw an older woman at a desk typing away on the computer.

"Hello. I'm looking for my son, Perseus Jackson."

"Oh, hello! My name is Ms. Ross. It's nice to finally meet you. Percy is right through there in the principal's office."

Poseidon nodded to the woman before the three of them walked into the office to find Percy and two other boys with their parents.

Percy sat on one side of the room while the boys and their parents were on the other. The one thing that mainly caught Poseidon's attention was the wet state of the three boys.

"Mr. and Mrs. Olympia, I'm glad you could make it," Ms. Poe, the principal said shaking Poseidon's hand before doing the same with Amphitrite and Triton.

Poseidon blinked before smiling at her, "Yes, I wish it were under better circumstances."

"Ah yes, there was a... problem today and I thought it best that we got everyone together to talk about it before things turn physical again."

Poseidon turned to look at Percy sharply as did Amphitrite while Triton snickered. Percy sunk into his chair and tried to ignore the looks of his parents.

"Sit up, Perseus," Amphitrite scolded.

Percy straightened in his seat and turned to look out of the window. He already knew how this meeting would go. He has a record of getting into fights and "problems" while the two jocks were perfect. So he was getting expelled and they were getting a slap on the wrist. He just wished they would tell him that instead of taking him through all of this.

"Now, Mr. Olympia, Mrs. Olympia this is Mr. McGregor and his son Owen and Mr. Dowel and his Phillip. These are Percy's parents."

They all nodded to each other and shook hands.

"What happened? Why does my son have a black eye and is soaked?" Mr. McGregor asked.

"There was an altercation between the boys. We watched the video footage and it seems that Owen and Phillip provoked Mr. Jackson by throwing him into a locker. After that, a fight ensued. There was a plumbing problem leading to the three boys getting soaked in water."

"And why were you fighting in the first place?" Mr. Dowel demanded looking at his son.

Phillip stuttered, "I-we-He was running his mouth and I shut it up."

"More like tried," Percy muttered.

Poseidon glared at Percy causing him to be quiet.

"And you?" Mr.McGregor asked his son.