Chapter 9

Third Person POV

"Now that this meeting has come to order," Zeus said with a slight glare, "How is everyone's domains?"

"The fates were correct when they said that Percy used his powers to heal our domains. Many gods that were having problems, the wild, for instance, are not having as many," Athena said.

"The mortals are going crazy over how there is less pollution. Many wars and problems between countries are beginning to be rectified peacefully," Hermes reported.

"The rift between the romans and greeks for both the gods and demigods is also being fixed," Hera said.

"And what about the brat's roman side. Will he have one?" Dionysus asked.

"It's possible, though he was born after the romans," Athena said slowly.

"It depends on Poseidon's love for the mortal and the fates. But because of Perseus' feats on roman land he could possibly have a roman form. Especially if you take into account how much the romans believe in him already," Apollo told.

"Apollo is correct," the fates said flashing into the throne room.

The Olympians bowed to the fates before sitting in their throne again.

"Perseus will have a roman form. The romans already looked to him as a god even before his praetorship. His domain over demigods and Olympus also gives him a roman form. Like the rest of you gods, he will be a little more stricter and unpredictable in his roman form. As a roman he goes by Lord Eversor."

"Thank you lady fates," Poseidon bowed his heads slightly.

The fates bowed their heads as well before leaving.

"Do anyone have a problem they need to bring up based on our current living arrangements?" Hestia asked.

"It has been...enjoyable actually. I haven't had any problems so far surprisingly," Artemis said.

The other gods nodded their heads.

"The fates were right when they said that this would bring an era of peace," Hera mused.

"Has anyone noticed how weird Percy has been acting though?" Apollo asked.

Some of the gods looked at him confused.

"He's been sluggish and yawning all the time. By the time he's done with all of his duties, he looks ready to pass out. If he can't handle his duties now how will he when school starts?" Apollo asked.

"It could have something to do with the fact that the punk doesn't sleep," Ares grunted.

The other gods turned to look at him.

"What do you mean?" Poseidon asked.

"We've all decided to give mortal life a try and sometimes sleep at night. One night I was up and decided to get some training in. Guess who was there punching the hell out of a bag?"

"That would explain a lot. Percy's not used to being a god yet, he can't stay up all day and night so soon. His body needs to adjust," Apollo nodded.

"But why isn't he sleeping?" Aphrodite asked.

"It's not like this is something new. The brat never slept, just worked when he was at camp. Why do you think Chiron sent him home? It wasn't only because of the campers," Dionysus told them.

"And I think you all forget that he has been in two wars, many battles, and on many quests. He also had to lead a bunch of children to their deaths. That takes something from a person, especially a mortal," Hades added.