Chapter 35

"Woah Woah, Daehyun you don't want to do this" Kenji started pulling my shirt back down. "Yes, I do. I want to erase his mark. I want to forget him" I muttered.

"Daehyun trust me. This isn't going to make you feel any better. It's something you will regret later" Kenji looked me in the eyes "I know you keep saying you're okay. But I can tell you aren't." he touched my face "Be honest with yourself. It's okay to not be okay..."

My heart began aching "I don't know what to do! I can't forget him. I want to hate him. I want to scream at him and curse at him! But I can't stop myself from loving him. I don't understand why it's so hard to get rid of these feelings" I cried. I placed my head on Kenji's shoulder.

Kenji sighed "It is never easy to forget someone you love"

"What do I do now?" I mumbled, "I hate that I like him so much". "Talk to him" Kenji stated "I know he's feeling that same way, I'm sure of it"

"How? His father won't let him see me and if we are seen together it'll only create more problems" I looked at Kenji. Kenji wiped my tears "Don't worry about that. Things will work out I promise. It just might take time. But for now, please Daehyun don't lie about your feelings. I'll be here if you ever need a shoulder to cry on" he stated.

I sniffed whipping my eyes "I was pregnant" I mumbled. Kenji fell silent. The loss weighed down on my heart.

"Oh Daehyun I'm sorry" Kenji pulled me into a hug "Was it a miscarriage?". "No. There were too many drugs in my system... because of her..." I grumbled.

"Does Kaius know?" Kenji asked. I shook my head "I'm not sure if it's right to tell him. I mean it's awful news but for some people, it's just whatever. I'm scared he'll be glad— or something like that"

"He doesn't seem like the type to be glad. If anything I'm sure he'd be upset. I think you should tell him" Kenji said.

I remained quiet. Would that be the right choice? What if he reacts the way I feared? How will I even get in contact with him?

"Can you help me meet him?" I asked. "I'm not sure what I could do to help" Kenji muttered "Actually I might have a plan that could work"

"What is it!" I was eager to know as I leaned in. Kenji awkwardly looked at me "Do you mind getting off me first?" He asked. I hadn't realized I was still on his lap.

"Yeah sorry" I moved off him. "Not going to lie that's the first time I felt fear like that" Kenji took a deep breath. I frowned "I said I was sorry... I wasn't trying to—."

"You got me wrong. I have no problem with guys. I just thought of Kaius finding out. Geez I'd be dead" Kenji gave a small laugh. I cracked a little smile. That would be true.

"Daehyun come down. Someone's here for you" Julia called. I looked at Kenji with confusion. I was hesitant in case it was my parents.

"C'mon let's go see" Kenji stood as he offer me his hand. I took it as I got up. I followed him to the main floor. I heard a familiar voice speak with Kenji's siblings.

My eyes widen "Nara!" I ran into my sister's arms and hugged her "What are you doing here?!". "I came because of everything that has been going on. My poor baby brother" Nara patted my head.

I missed her so much. She has been living in Korea as a Korean idol. It's been nearly seven years since I last saw her. "Wait how did you know where I was?" I looked up at her.

"Your friend called me" Nara looked at Kenji. "Sorry, I got her number from your phone and called her. You weren't doing great and I knew you're relationship with your sister, so I thought she'd be the one you could talk to" He muttered.