Chapter 29

*Kaius' POV*

Trigger warning: SA, drug abuse, language

I stood at the entrance of XX Hotel. The hotel was a luxurious hotel used by business CEOs and celebrities. Only the top of the top are invited to stay here. Talia's father co-owned this hotel with my father.

Because of an agreement, they had recently made a contract, in which Talia's father sold part of the rights to the hotel to my father.

Talia had reached out to me, stating that she had something to talk to me about. I wanted to refuse because Daehyun was supposed to come over, but I wasn't in a position to object to anything she asks of me.

I tried to reach out to Daehyun, to tell him that I had to do something. But strangely I haven't heard from him. My calls went straight to his inbox.

It concerned me. If something came up he would've informed me.

Where is he at? What is he doing? I hope he's okay...

I entered the elevator requesting to take it to the top. That's where Talia's family penthouse was.

The elevator began moving once my request was excepted. It wasn't long until the doors opened. "Kaius, you're here" Talia walked up to me. She wore a pajama gown that had lace at the top and hung low. She brushed her hair behind her ears. She puffed her chest out as she smiled.

Strange.

"I'm sorry to call you randomly. Honestly, I didn't have anything to talk to you about, it was an excuse to see you... but since you're here let's hang out kay?" Talia grabbed my hand. I moved it away "Talia I don't have time for this." I frowned.

"I know, finals and stuff have kept you busy. Can't you make an exception? My father would be pleased knowing we're spending time together" she smiled.

Once she brought up her father, I no longer could object "fine. Only an hour though" I strictly stated.

"Yay! Oh, guess what I saw Daehyun earlier at the hotel bar with some guy. I think he found someone" Talia shuffled her shoulders with excitement.

Instantly she had my attention. "You must've seen wrong. Daehyun isn't here"

"No, no I'm serious. I'll pull it up from the security tapes" Talia said "Come with me"

I doubted Daehyun was here. He had class earlier so he must still be at school. But at this time? It's late...

She lead me to a bedroom, which I assumed was hers, because of the feminine decor. Talia walked towards her desk as she bent down. Her gown was too short and her underwear began to show.

I turned my head looking everywhere else. This was awkward. "This is my father's, it records everything in the hallways and employee-only areas" She pulled out a tablet. She videocast the recording to her tv.

I thought it was weird that she had access to the security tapes and that her father's tablet was in her room.

The recording showed two men, one tall and the other short seated at the bar. I couldn't see their faces to see if it was Daehyun, but from the back, it looked exactly like him. He was wearing the same clothes that I saw him in this morning, it must be him.

I narrowed my eyes as the taller guy leaned over and whispered into 'Daehyun's' ear. The two of them then left the bar. "Where did they go?" I glanced at Talia.

Talia tapped the table as it moved to another camera showing the tapes of the two walking, they entered an employees-only room. Again the camera was angled to where I couldn't see 'Daehyun's' face, which drew suspicion in me.