Quality Time

Mia POV

It was a wonderful Friday and was so happy to have a sit down with Brook. I must admit she has been acting weird for a couple days. Well since her boyfriend got locked up anyways.

School went well all week for me and this weekend was going to consist of me chilling and talking to my girl Brook.

Checking up on Brook after school I asked her if we were on for lunch. She said yes and I was glad to hear that. Going home I took a shower.

Darcy looked at me a couple times but didn't say much which was weird. She always spoke her mind no matter what and I respect her.

What's going on? I thought. Oh well shrugging my shoulders I grabbed a juice and went to my room to watch tv. Dozing off my phone rung.

I am in love with you, you set me free
I can't do this thing called life without
You here with me cause I'm dangerously
in love you I'll never leave.......

Picking up for manny I put on my cute baby voice. "Hey baby." I said. "Hey boo what you doing?" He asked. "Just watching some show it's super hilarious." "What show?" He asked.

"Impractical jokers they are so funny. Have you seen it lately?" I asked him. "Nope I don't watch too much tv, but listen do you want to get out the house and chill with me?"

"Yeah sure you want me to pull up on you?" I asked sitting up. "No I'm coming to get you girl." "Okay baby fine." I said smiling. "Yeah so give me like a mintue and I'll be there."

Hanging up I jumped up and put something cute on. I went for a white v neck with my favorite robin jeans and my white Jordan's. My hair wasn't straighten so a bun it was.

waiting for him I saw him pull up as I sprinted out. Locking up the house I got in the car and kissed manny's lips. He smelt and looked good.

Holding my hand his music was up as I just rode with him. We pulled up at his dads house. I had only been to his dad house once. Manny grabbed my hand and lead the way.

Manny and his dad is close but him and his mom are not. I can see why his dad don't that lady is a crazy person. I just stay away from her. She thinks I'm trying to use Manny.

Which got me confused because I'm a spoiled brat and don't need Manny to do a damn thing for me. Anywho as I could tell his dad was not around.

Walking in the house he let my hand go and we sat on the couch infront of a huge flat screen mounted on the wall. He turned it on and flipped through channels.

Finally he left it on Drumline I've seen it a thousand times but I didn't care to see it again with my baby. Holding my hand he laid up under me.

"Baby I love you. I needed this time with you. Things have been crazy lately." Manny said. I had no clue what he was talking about.

"Baby what's been going on?" I asked him moving my eyes from the tv towards him. "Naw, bay you to beautiful to stress about me. I'm your man I got it."

"Well I hope so. Don't get into no trouble. I love you and want what's best for you." "Yeah me to mama. You hungry?"

"So you cook now?" I said laughing. He grabbed me off the couch and took me to the kitchen. Pulling up his sagging pants he went inside the cabinets and refrigerator.

Pulling out food he cut on the stove and grabbed pots and pans. Washing his hands he then processed to the cooking. Watching him I bit my lips and felt turned on.

I love that he can cook I've never in my life seen him throw down in the kitchen and today I was front row seat. It took him a mintue but food was great.

We ate fried chicken, rice, and broccoli with cheese. No lie we smashed it my baby can cook. Damn I'm impressed at this. He don't got nothing on Darcy but he okay.

We drunk some kool aid and went back to the couch. He laid his head on my stomach. "Bay you get jealous girl." Manny said.

"What are you talking about? Jealous of who?" I laughed. "Nothing I don't want you to go crazy on me." I rolled my eyes at him. "You brought it up now tell me Manny!"

"Look chill out. I just see how you look at me sometimes." He said. "Well I'm your lady and you know nobody can ever compete. So why would you stray away from me?" I asked.

"Okay baby you love me?" He asked me. "Of course I do." He grabbed my face and tongue kissed me passionately. I rubbed his head and kissed his soft lips. "Girl you turn me on stop being bad." He slapped my hand.

He rubbed on my stomach and my legs. Looking me in the eyes he pulled back. "Mia I love you." He said still looking in my eyes the whole time.

Damn I don't know what it was about this moment but I was loving every bit of it. I could tell he was to. Acting all shy sometimes putting his head down.

It was cute though so I ain't tripping. If I make him feel like this then I'm sure there is definitely no threat or competition whatsoever. He grabbed me and bit his lips.

He then begins to kiss on my neck and grip a hand full of my hair. His hands were traveling down my body. I don't know what he got going on but on the low I don't want him to stop.

My hands were rubbing on his six pack and I was holding him and kissing. It was getting hot for sure as we lay in each other arms embracing each other. Manny stood up and took his shirt off.

Looking at his body my jaw dropped. He sat down and pretends to look at the tv. I rub on his six pack and goes lower. He smiles and lick his lips then said.

"Do what you want to do baby."