"GirlFriend"

Raven POV

Laying in bed my head pounded. Ashley had got me high and drunk after the skate fair. I really had a good time despite the fact a bunch of people stared us down.

I thought it was find of funny because that didn't stop me from having a blast with her. After we left we went to this neighborhood together.

Ashley knew just about everybody. She is a senior so I guess it was a big deal for me. Playing it cool I just acted as if I've done it all before.

Inside the apartment I sat in a chair as Ashley stood in front of some boy. They were hugging and he had his hands on her lower back. No lie he was sexy so I don't mind this little show at all.

Rolling my eyes he looked at me and laughed. "Yo ash who that girl is?" He asked looking at me. "That's my girlfriend. Are you jealous Carlos?" He laughed and mugged "No Ashley I think it's sexy."

Ashley pushed Carlos and walked over to me. "Baby are you having fun? Do you want to take a shot or smoke first?" She asked. "Yeah I'm good and let's just do both at the same time." I said.

Little did Ashley know my background not clean but you'll never know. Oh what things could a foster girl get into you could only imagine. Yeah smoking weed and drinking was nothing to me.

Yet dating a girl was and she confirmed that we were girlfriends last night. I guess shaking it off my phone rung. It was Ashley who I've been thinking about all morning.

"Baby?" She said as I picked up first ring. "Yes." "Get up sleepy head." She said. "I'm up what's up?" I asked. "How are you feeling? You know you threw up right?" She said laughing. "No I didnt!" I said embarrassed. "It's okay baby it happens. That shit was funny though."

"Really? Cmon Ash so what's up?" I asked her. "Damn you almost sound like you don't want to talk to me." She said. "Your laughing at me it's rude and I don't have to listen." I said.

"Listen stop being a big cry baby and meet me at this lounge. I'm sending you the address. Be ready by Nine o clock." She then hung up and I pulled at my hair.

My foster mom called me down to the living room. She was holding the house phone in one hand, a glass of wine in the other. Music was playing and it looked like she was crying.

"Darling I have bad news. There was a death in the family. My aunt Rose and since I'm her closer relative I have to take in her son pierre."

Shaking my head I was truly sorry to hear that about her aunt. Excusing myself I went to the kitchen. A boy stay here great. Just my luck of having to adjust.

It was almost eight o clock I needed to be getting ready to get going. I hope my foster mom can be alright because I need this time away.

Riding to the building I got sick as I looked up at the veiw. Once inside I stood in the lobby then called Ashley's phone.

"Hello." I said looking around the lobby. "Here I come." Ashley grabbed my arm and lead me to room B206. I walked in and sat on the bed with my legs crossed. Ashley closed the door.

Walking to the fridge she pulled out some wine. Grabbing the champagne glasses I sat there watching her. Pouring us both a drink I sipped slowly.

Just recovering from a terrible headache I was taking it easy. She went inside the bathroom as my dorky friend from art texted me.

"Your art piece was amazing."

Turning my phone off I sipped and waited on Ashley. Coming out the bathroom she laid on the bed with her glass. "So Raven?" "Yes?" I answered. "Am I your first?" She asked.

"Yeah it seems that way." I answered. "You like me?" Ashley asked me. "Baby I wouldn't be here if I didn't." I said looking at her. "Come here then." I went over to the bed. Sitting down in front of her I kissed her lips. She held me tight as we french kissed.

Rubbing all over her she kissed my neck. No lie she was a turn on I'm not surprised that I'm attracted to her. The girl is beautiful and into me.

Suddenly her phone rings. She picks it up and jump up. I stare her down but she not talking to loud. Moments later a knock was on the door.

Opening it up it was Carlos. "Hey ladies." He said reaching in his pockets and getting weed out. Ashley paid him and hugged him tight. He kissed her cheek.

Once she got the weed she walked over to me. "Baby you want to roll up?" I looked at her then at Carlos who stood in the kitchen still on his phone.

"Yeah." I said with a serious mugg. "Baby what's wrong?" She asked looking at me as I shook my head. She looked in my eyes then looked at Carlos.

Grabbing my face she kissed me passionately. I kissed her back. She was kissing me every where and gripping on my booty.

Pulling out my breast she went crazy I honestly forgot Carlos was in the room. She took me there, to another place, and a side of me I never knew came out.

This can't be good. My feelings were building for her at every moment. Pulling back from her she knew I had became back irriated with Carlos presence.

"Bro. You can leave now. My girlfriend got a attitude I'll see you around." Carlos grabbed hisself and mugged us. "Alright fine yall know what yall doing to a brother. Ashley get at me. Bye Raven." He said laughing.

Rolling my eyes at him I was glad he was gone. Smiling we went back to kissing and rubbing, touching, all of that. I loved her company. We got some food and watched tv.

Looking at the clock it was almost Twelve o clock. I had to get home. School starts back in the morning I hope my foster mom is sleep and not waiting up for me.

Making it in the house I crept in my bedroom. I was so tired it was nothing for me to ko. Right after I sent my boo a text.

Raven- Baby I had fun. See u soon . Love Raven.