Fall Out

Raven

Clearly ashley had something going on. I can see she likes to flirt. Im not jealous or nothing but its just not a good look at all. No matter how hard i tried she just wouldnt give in.

With me she just a stuck up bitch but with a boy she is friendly as hell. How does that work? If its a boy she wonts why is she dragging me along?

Im nobody's puppet so why play with me? I do have feelings and i was going to tell her off. It didnt hit me until the next day. I didnt talk to her none since the weekend ended.

Comes to think about i didnt see her at all yesterday. What i did see was Mia getting beat up by a gang of girls. Pierre was getting a real kick out of it too.

The excitement on his face was priceless. I honestly felt bad and didnt wont to see that happen. Its not my business so im staying clear of all the non sense.

Getting to school money sat on a bench with her purse and books. Waving me over i went over to her. "Good Morning. Listen i need your help." She said.

Once i tried to help her Dasja was damn near running up to us. "So you talking to courtney?" Dasja said standing in front of us.

"Why you running up on me go ask him, if thats your man. So anyways raven." Money said looking at me. I sat there stunned. If i could disappear i would now.

"I was just saying that..." i begun to speak. "No scratch that shit money answer me because im gone slap you and him!" Dasja screamed. Money closed her book.

"Are your ears cleaned? I said if thats your man girl go ask him." Money said. "Girl yes my ears are clean and im gone pop your ass." Dasja said.

"Girl you must dont got it all up there upstairs. You seem to cant process the words im saying to you child." Money said crossing her legs. Moments later courtney came running down the hall.

No lie this was just all too much for real. Courtney grabbed dasja. "Cmon dasja lets go dont get yourself in trouble." He said looking around at a couple people like myself watching.

"No since your here finally are you supposed to be talking to money?" Dasja asked him crossing her arms. Money looked at courtney and he looked at dasja. "Can we just go man."

"No we cannot just go! I wont to know now!" The bell rung as i stayed right there looking at them. "Say courtney are you?Im a big girl i can take it." She said. "Your my girl dasja lets go."

Money stood up and ran off. Damn i was not expecting that. Dasja slapped courtney and storms off. I wasnt expecting that either. Finally going to class i got settled.
I noticed in literature class mia wasnt here. I dont blame her though i wouldnt come back either after how bad they did her.

Getting a text i looked it was ashley.

Ashley
Hey im sorry hope we can talk it out.
Love ashley.

Really? Talk it out yeah i bet. I dont have time for the drama. Fousing on my work i finished my post test just in time for the bell.

Walking to the bathroom i saw a crowd of girls in there and it smelt like weed. Backing out of the bathroom i saw ashley. Rolling my eyes i just went to class early.

Once the day was finally over i was so happy to get home. Standing outside pierre came over and waited with me. Ashley came up to me smiling. "Raven, can we talk?" She asked.

Looking at pierre i walked off to the side. "Yeah whats up?" I asked. "Can i take you out this weekend?" She asked. "Ill think about it." I said walking off and going home.

Once i got home i cleaned my room and grabbed my clothes to take a shower. Getting out i walked passed pierre room. His door was wide open and he was staring at me.

Catching chill bumps i quickly went inside my room and did my homework. My door was cracked as i sat on at my desk. Almost finished i looked over in pierre room he was staring for sure.

Finally done i was ready to relax for the rest of my night. Getting up to close my door i paused in shock. Pierre lay in his bed jacking off still staring.

Once he smiled i quickly shut my door. What was all of that about? Turning on a movie i tried to forget about it but i couldn't.

Looking at the movie the door bell rung. It was ashley. Standing on the porch i couldn't believe she was at my house. "You should have called me first. You know instead of popping on me like this."

I said seriously. Ashley just stood there looking careless. "Listen to raven, i like you and all but, i cant keep this from you anymore." She said.

"What did you do ashley?" "Dont be mad at me okay?" "Depends just hurry up i dont wont my mom or anyone else all up in my business." I said.

Looking around she kissed me off gaurd. "Stop it just spit it out ashley!" "Fine, i wont you to know that i cheated on you." Tears fell down my face as i walked off on here.

My heart was pounding, hands were sweaty and face was hot. Inside my room i held my pillow and cried. I heard a couple knocks on my door but i wasnt in the mood.

I really didnt wont to know who she cheated on me with probably a boy. How dare she i had my suspicions but i thought i was being paranoid.

My feelings were hurt so bad. I knew that getting my feelings involved would be trouble. My mind wondered constantly.