Phase 3

Raven POV

I had a busy week ahead of me. Like others finally glad to get that project done. Manny wasnt so bad after all. We had somethings in common after all.

Surprised at him though he didnt be too judgmental. Anywho I had to find out how to make it up to Ashley. She better be glad I been up on my work lately.

It was late in the afternoon on a Wednesday Ms.Marshall had me stay home. We later went shopping for Pierre. I figured Ms. Marshall finally came to her senses.

Sitting around the house staring all crazy eyed isn't going to cut it. I don't like the idea of him coming to school with me at all. We're complete strangers. How do I explain that?

Oh hey! Who is this? Oh him, yeah he just my foster cousin. Foster cousin? Oh my god so your like an orphan anne? Hmm no thanks, don't feel like all that is needed for me right now.

I'm doing just fine and I don't need Pierre to ruin my vibe. Like honestly he haven't smiled once. Oh boy why me?

      °°°°°°°°°°°°° °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°° °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°° °°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Mia POV

It was too early in the morning for drama. Drama in which wasn't even mines. Ivy came by my house around 6:00 am sharp. Lucky for me Darcy was sleep, and my mom was out.

"Listen, Mia I need your help." Ivy said. "With what? I got to be getting to school and as of you." I told her seriously. "Well I'm sure you'll change your mind let's go." Ivy said.

Just what I needed a skip day. I've got a clean record and it's things like this that will send me down. Getting in the car she took out her phone. Typing away she then begun to instruct me to who knows where.

Once we got there I felt nervous. "Okay ivy where are we? Start explaining now or I pull off." I said. "It's Brook! She called me the other day."

"Okay and?" I asked. "Okay and she said something weird was going on. Well not really she just texted me help! And sent me this address."

"How do you know she's still in there?" I asked nervously. "I went by her house last night. Sounds crazy but not even so what you going to do? I sense trouble you don't?"

°°°°°°°°°°° °°°°°°°°°°°°°  °°°°°°°°°°°°  °°°°°°°°°°°°° °°°°°°°°°°

Manny

My mother was all talk about my football life but I got this. Mia and I are doing great I'm glad of that. Although her and my mom can't seem to get along is a puzzle to me.

They act just alike. Well I guess that's pretty much why they don't. I can't wait until the party though it's going to be bomb. Moments later my phone rung loud.

"Yo Manny?" It was Jayson. "What's up bruh?" I asked "I hope you not busy because we need you over here at lo spot asap." "Like now?" I said. "Why where you at school?"

"Cmon now you know that. I'm actually at lunch right now so I got about a half an hour I'll be there man damn." I said nodding at Dex who was all up in my mouth.

Getting up I grabbed my bookbag and headed towards my car. Outside I found my whip and walked over quickly. Out of my rearview I see Dex running over. "Hey bro you good? Need me to roll?"

"Naw Man it's my mom so if anybody ask I had a family emergency got it?" "Yeah man handle that I got you covered." Dex said and walks back up towards the school.

°°°°°°°°°   °°°°°°°°° °°°°°°°°° °°°°°°° °°°°°°°°°° °°°°°°°°°°°°°

Ashley

The night before I got a text from Carlos telling me to ditch school. Normally he don't do that unless it's something important. When I got home last year we became closer.

Like others he worried about my well being. So he came up with a job for me to do. To keep me busy he would call me over and have me sort out things for him.

I wasn't tripping he pay me for any type of labor related activities. Getting ready I headed towards Carlos. Making it there I knocked twice.

Once he let me in I entered and saw a boy from my school standing in the kitchen talking to Jayson. Once they saw me they shut up.

Weird I thought as I walked up on Carlos and gave him a hug. He squeezed my ass and whispered in my ear. "Where your girl at?" He asked me.

"Not here." I said looking him in the eyes. "You know that turn me on right?" "Shut up why am here?" I asked looking at him.

°°°°°°°° °°°°°°°° °°°°°°°°° °°°°°°°°°° °°°°°°°°°°°°° °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Raven

After spending hours in the mall we went out for lunch. Meanwhile I prayed nobody saw us who I knew. Entering the wing spot we all ordered our food.

Sitting down with our food Ms.Marshal felt chatty. "So Raven how's school? Are you excited about Pierre going to the school with you?"

No. I thought to myself. "It should be fun." I said. Pierre cut his eyes at me like he knew i was lying. Which I actually was.

Once we got done we made it back home. Cleaning up my room I decided to wash my clothes. Donald cooked but I w hungry so I just did my homework and slept.

°°°°°°°    °°°°°°°    °°°°°°   °°°°°°°°° °°°°°°° °°°°°°°°° °°°°°°°°°°°°

Mia

Sitting outside the house I called Brook. "Hello." "Hey Brook where are you?" I asked. "Oh crap don't tell me Ivy told you about the text? I sent that on accident." She lied obviously. "Oh let me guess your skipping school today?" I asked.

"Heck no where are you?" Brook asked. "Outside and how you going to go up in there with no uniform on?" I asked her. She hung up and walked out the house and got in the car.

The whole ride to school nobody spoke a word which was a first for us in a long time.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Manny

Making it back to school I spotted Mia. Walking up on her I hugged and kissed her. I haven't seen her like all day and I was thinking about her while I was out.

She smiled at me and then walked off with her friends. I wasn't tripping because Dex was walking up to me. "So I pretty much took care of last period for you." He said.

"Thanks man I appreciate that a lot." I said. "W your moms?" "She going to be just fine dude. Thanks for asking." He dapped me up as the bell rung.

All I was thinking about was that was a close call.