Just chill

Raven

Standing in front of the mirror I studied myself. My cute nike outfit was dope. No lie Ms.marshall hook a girl up. I'm very grateful of that. She don't treat me like crap.

Although she got a smart mouth that could be forgiving. This weekend I made it my business to get out the house. Ashley was on her way to get me.

Grabbing my things once I saw her pull up I said good bye bye and left quickly. Inside the car Ashley hugged me and kissed my lips.

We then pulled up to what I already knew was the trap spot. Damn man Ashley so hood but she look so innocent and sweet. I promised to keep an open mind.

I won't judge her because people judged me a lot often. We got out the car and walked hand in hand. Once we got inside I sat down and played on my phone.

Ashley had walked to the back room as I grabbed the blunts and weed out her purse. I rolled up and looked up for her but she was still in the back.

Finding a lighter I lit up the blunt and smoked. Moments later somebody was knocking on the door. Carlos came from the back and opened the door.

Oh my goodness it was Manny. What is he doing here in the trap? He dapped up Carlos and looked at me. I'm still smoking the blunt.

If I ain't know any better I would say Manny is really staring me down. Ashley walks out and into the living room. Sitting on my lap she kissed my neck.

I passed her the blunt and wrapped my arms around her. "So did you think about what we were going to do yet baby?" She asked me while hitting the blunt. "Yeah bay I got you." I said and kissed her.

All the boys were staring and I was liking this just as much as Ashley was. The boys were doing they thing as of us girls.

We smoked and watched music videos. As the night grew young Ashley and I rode back to her house. Her house was so big and fancy. Inside her room pictures were all over.

Her room was purple and her sheets and furniture were black. It was fly and I like her zebra purple and black printed carpet. Clothes were all over the floor as I walked to the bed.

"Excuse the mess baby I didn't get to clean up much." "I can see." She grabbed two pair of pajamas and some rags and towels. "Cmon boo let's take a shower and then lay down."

I agreed we reeked of weed and alcohol. Once we got in the bed I felt comfortable. She put on her scraf and laid down in my arms. "I have never had this happen to me before."

Ashley said looking at me. "What?" I asked curious. "Getting so attached to another girl." She said. "Damn how many you had?" "None but I had a bestfriend. She left me and had a baby."

"Oh dang baby is she coming back?" I asked. "I don't know but I'm feeling you Raven. You so damn sexy I'm attracted to you." She said.

I kissed her lips and we touched on each other. She did some things to me I did the same to her. She know she freaky but I like it a lot. She was laying on top of me smiling.

I was touching on her stomach and squeezing her butt. Bitting her lips she laid down and wrapped her arms around me. The next morning we woke up next to each other.

Getting up I grabbed my clothes. Ashley looked at me with a mug as I grabbed my clothes. "Bay what you doing?" "Im getting up and putting my clothes back on." I said.

Ashley got up and grabbed my arm. "No come back in the bed with me. It's okay baby your safe here. My mom barely comes in my room and besides your my girl so it's no reason for you to be scared."

Getting back in the bed she turned on the tv. Laying her head down on my arm she began to rub her booty on me. Holding her from behind she smelt good as hell.

Touching on her legs and butt she rubbed up against me harder. I kissed her neck and kept feeling on her. Pulling aside her panties she grabbed my hand.

"You want me to stop?" I asked her. She shook her head yes as I moved my hands off of her. I know damn well she ain't shy. She trying to act but I'm not gone give up.

Later we both found something to wear. She even pressed my hair out. No lie she did a good job too. It was laid. Our make up was on fleek as we rode out.

Today I was going to spoil her ass. I planned for us to see a movie and dinner. We watched Fifthy shades of grey then later went to Applebees. I can tell she enjoyed her self because she kept eye balling me.

It was sweet for real. She was my best friend but also my soul mate. I've never been this close to any other girl before so I was happy to say the less.

Ashley pulled out a bankroll and we went to a nice hotel. It was around Ten o clock at night and we had been out all day. Of course we stopped by Carlos spot and got high as hell.

Making it in the room Ashley stripped off all her clothes. Then got on the phone to order room service. I used the bathroom. Then ran me some bath water. Inside the tub Ashley came in with a tray of strawberries.

She fed them to me and once I was done I got out the tub. Putting on a rob I walked in the room. Ashley was looking like a little devil. She licked her lips and looked me in the eyes.

Let's just say we had a beautiful night together.