Raven Scarlett

Raven POV

"How was your first day?" My foster mom seemed interested but I wasn't. "It was a first day." I answered dryly. "Did you meet some new friends?" She asked. "I think so." I said getting annoyed. "You think? No daughter of mines is a loser."

"So I'm a loser to you?" I asked her in a chuckle. "Do you have any friends?" She asked again. "Yeah one." I lied. Why do she care anyways. "Okay good one is enough for now."

Rolling my eyes I grabbed my plate and sat down. Donald knows how to throw down. He my favorite so far. Soon as I moved in with Ms. Marshall he welcomed me.

She looked at me and ate her steak. "Listen this is brookhaven. A very expensive school with a lot of potental in it. I met my first love there."

Again she is more interested than I am. "Yeah it didn't work out. He ran off with some girl name Penny. I just couldn't understand him the girl was dirt poor."

How she know? She just said brookhaven was expensive. "Yeah I knew her sister turns out they had different fathers. Penny father was broke so her sister's father paid her way through school to."

Then Ms.Marshall laughed. "That girl was so much trouble she tried to ruin me. Whatever you do don't steal away nobody man." She said looking at me. "I'm not interested in boys." I said.

She looked at me with a frown. "What are you saying?" She asked me. "I'm only interested in my education that is all." Really I was losing my appeiate and she was the blame.

Finishing up I got ready for bed. I met a guy in art class he was dorky and weird but cute. I have no intentions of being with him. He was the one friend I was referring to.

I made it clear to him we would only be friends in art and to not get any other ideas. Getting comfortable I set my alarm and went to bed.

Thursday 6:35 am

My alarm goes off as I sit up. Donald bust in my room. "Hurry hurry miss scarlett your ride is here pretty early. "Gesh thanks donald." I could have been naked he just busting in my room.

Putting on my uniform I grabbed a poptart and dashed out the house. Making it to school I went to my locker and put up my books I didn't need.

Closing the door some chick stood in front of me. "Oh my god what the hell. You scared the shit out of me." I said with a frown. "Chill out scary pants." She said laughing. "Okay I'm chill." I said. "I'm Ashley you are?"

"I'm Raven and new here are you?" I asked her. "Yeah it's a bunch of new faces around here but I'm not a new face. I'm a senior here." Ashley said.

"Oh cool I guess what you want with me?" I asked looking at her. "Nothing yet I guess just speaking you enjoy your day Raven." Ashley said. "Same to you." I said. Walking off I went to my first class.

Inside the classroom I sat down and pulled out my notebook. History is so damn boring and the teacher just talks to much for me. Taking my notes I watched the time.

Once it was over I walked to my locker and grabbed my math book. Great I guess my head could hurt a little bit. Pulling out my book a piece of rainbow colored paper fell.

Grabbing it the bell rung as I almost ran to class. Sitting in my same spot I looked at my assignment for the day. We had to do a whole page of algebra problems.

Damn near struggling with the problems I got through it. Opening up the note I read it.

Dear raven,

I think that you are really cute and I like what I see. I'm kind of scared to tell you because I don't know how you'll take it. I hope that you could be open minded about it and not judge me. I can totally change your mind about things. If you want to give me a chance I advise you to meet me at the senior garden. I'll be waiting for you there with another note for you to take home. Don't be scared or creeped out I promise I won't hurt you.

             Xoxo Secret admirer Xoxo

Okay I'm freaked out just a little bit. My nerves are bad and I can't seem to focus. It's only been a couple days and already the school is crazed on dating.

Looking around for the first time I could actually see everybody paired up with somebody. Really this is just madness do we come for love or education.

Some say both I say your freaking cray cray like the whole damn school is right now. Walking to the lunch room some random chick puts a note by my tray.

I try to get a good look at her but she did that fast. Reading the note I took a deep breath and read it.

Meet me at the garden I can't hold it any longer.
             Xoxo Sercet admirer Xoxo

Grabbing my bag I threw my tray away and walked slowly to the senior garden. Once I made it my stomach got tight.

I didn't see anybody but Ashley which was weird to me. She sat there smiling really hard. Walking up on her I sat down in front of her. "Did you send me this note?" I asked her.

"Maybe, maybe not." She said. "Are you waiting on someone?" I asked her. "Maybe, maybe not." Okay she is freaking weird. "Oh well guess I'll just leave." I said standing up to go. Ashley yelled. "Wait."

I turned around smiling. "Yes?" I asked. "Okay it was me you caught me. Are you freaked out?" She asked nervously. "Not really no." I said looking at her. "Oh word? So are you like into girls?" Ashley asked me.

"I mean I crush on girls but don't have enough balls to actually go after one." I laughed as she looked at me. "We'll you caught me I like you." Ashley said.

"Why?" I asked her confused. "Why? Can I not like you?" She asked. "It's not that I just don't want to risk anything." I said. "Risk what? You have nothing to lose but a lot to gain." Ashley said.

"Like what?" I asked. "Being noticed. By me of course." She bit her lips. "I really do like you Raven so are you? Ashley asked. "Am I what?" I asked her. "Stop playing games with me girl." Ashley said looking at me in the eyes. "Okay yeah I am you caught me." I said.

"Be my girlfriend please." She asked me. "I will think about it." I said feeling crazy. "Okay call me tonight then." She says. "Okay I will." She walks off. Wow that was weird but cute I guess.