luncheon of hell

Mia POV

After being up under manny I had to make my way back home. All I could think about was how close we were to doing it.

I love that he don't pressure me but knows how to take me there without forcing it. With a big smile on my face I had to prepare for Brook and I lunch date.

She had texted me that she'll be ready at 5:00 pm and that was fine with me. Making it home I noticed my mom was home. No sign of Morgan so she might be gone.

Getting inside I went up to my room in hopes that my mom wouldn't say anything or notice that I was even gone to begin with. Taking off my clothes that smelt like Manny I showered.

Looking in the mirror I brushed my teeth and frowned at my hair. Damn man I need my hair pressed out again. Looking at the time I called Brook.

"Brook how much time you going to need I'm just about ready."  I said looking in the mirror applying lipgloss. "Okay then you can come on I just got to find my shoes and my keys."

We hung up as I made my way out the house. Picking her up she looked real cute. She always look cute but my girl was fly. Getting in the car we pulled off.

We pulled up to the buffet and parked. Going inside I paid for it and we found us something to eat. Sitting down I prayed over the food and ate my food.

Brook ate but she played on her phone the whole time. To the point where I had to say something to her. "So how's it going?" I asked. "It's going I guess." She said still in her phone.

"Somebody's acting different I see." "Chill Mia I'm not. It's just a lot right now. I try not to take myself through stuff like this." Brook said.

"Girl what you talking about?" "Nothing Mia I thought we came to eat not investigate me like I'm a damn criminal." Brook said annoyed.

"Oh wow this is new really Brook? What's really going on? How is Devin?" I asked. "In his skin why?" "Brook I'm trying to help you." I said annoyed.

"Help me? Or throw up stuff in my face. Girl I'm good on that." "Why you got an attitude?" I asked her. "Because Mia you doing to much." She said. "I'm not doing shit but trying to see what's up with you."

"No you all in my business. Why can't you be more like Ivy. Damn you not nobody mama." Brook said. I can't believe her ass. Sitting here like we haven't been friends for years.

I wasn't even eating nomore because this was interesting to me. "You know what Brook we closer than anybody else and this how you act with me. Really bitch? I try to comfort you and make sure your good and you spit in my face?"

"Girl chill." Brook said. "Hell no you chill. You know what honey screw this damn food. Your sitting there being stupid trying to push me away."

"Dont you got a man Mia?" She asked me. "Surely do you know him so what's the point?" "Go bug him that's the point hell." Brook said in her phone again.

"It's just funny to me you start acting like them girls who you've been ditching me and Ivy for. Them broke ass bitches don't mean you no good." I said.

"You need to watch your mouth. That is Devin Sisters and cousins so don't talk about them bitch." "Okay bitch but fine I'm done. Since you acting like that I don't care anymore hell." I said pissed.

"That's fine I don't want you to bitch." Brook said. "Fine then bitch if some happens to you don't call my phone, or nothing period. Ima leave you assed out since you don't care I don't either." I said.

"Girl bye you aint hurting shit. You just mad cause I'm not gone tell you my business bitch you'll be okay." Brook said texting on her phone.

"Girl stop talking to me and finish telling them bitches about this irrelevant ass argument. You really fake but like I said whatever that's on you."

"Mia girl bye you so whack. You just jealous I ain't your damn girlfriend. You do to much like I said." Brook said. "Bitch why are you still here anyways?" I said.

"Oh hell no bitch you brought me you going to take me back what you thought?" Brook said. "You ain't getting in my car you can walk your ass back home." I said mad as hell.

"Girl you wish I was I ain't playing with you Mia." "Who you supppose to be? That's my damn car so bitch what?" "You just mad." Brook said. "Okay I'm about to go so call your folks and tell them come get you." I said.

"Nope you heard what I said." "Girl and? I aint got to listen to you fake ass lil girl." I said. "You keep saying that why? Bitch you fake." "Brook please you only wish that was true."

"Man take me home." Brook said. "Catch the bus bitch." I said walking away from her to the bathroom. In front of her I held my tears but in the bathroom I cried my eyes out. Pulling out my phone I called Manny.

"Hello." He answered. "Baby." "Mia baby what's wrong? Why are you crying ma?"  He asked me. "Bay I just want you right now I can't handle this shit." "Baby calm down please. Come to the park so we can talk." Manny said.

Hanging up the phone I went outside. Brook was sitting out front as well. We both sat next to each other silently. I checked my text and saw it was Ivy texting me.

Ivy
Brook is supposed to be pregnant by Devin. I just got off the phone with one of his cousins. She called me looking for Brook an hour ago. Devin had called and was looking for her. So if you see her please don't mention it.

Damn I thought.